zuberdust

IM THE BESTEST :)
Job occupations....
so what do most of you work as... or did.... since some must be now retired...
i have been training to be a chef for 4 years.... just almost completed my HND this year.... will be so glad once it over so i can do a full time job!..... ya id like to go into pasty, confectionery work.... i am very good at that...

JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
Job occupations....
That's good Zuber, you can make our wedding cake :77wu::77wu::77wu:

Funny that cos i used to be a manager in a baker's shop, selling celebration cakes and wedding cakes etc.

Jeannie

zuberdust

Job occupations....
That's good Zuber, you can make our wedding cake :77wu::77wu::77wu:

Funny that cos i used to be a manager in a baker's shop, selling celebration cakes and wedding cakes etc.

Jeannie

eheheh sure! i like makin and decorating cakes,, although am not too good at thme yet, i am more of petit feurs, and genral confectionary!
cakes r amazing!

bobthenob

Non Active Member
Job occupations....
l had many jobs in my lifetime that l felt oppressed doing.But in my heart was always a sense of being with nature and helping nature along.
l turned my whole life around to become a professional gardener and loved every minute of it..except when the insects start to bite.

zuberdust

Job occupations....
l had many jobs in my lifetime that l felt oppressed doing.But in my heart was always a sense of being with nature and helping nature along.
l turned my whole life around to become a professional gardener and loved every minute of it..except when the insects start to bite.

wow thats so good man!..... gardening can be a great art if done right!, so i assume ur garden must be gorgeous! do u have a 'water feature' lol

bobthenob

Non Active Member
Job occupations....
wow thats so good man!..... gardening can be a great art if done right!, so i assume ur garden must be gorgeous! do u have a 'water feature' lol
l forgot to mention to you,that l am now living in Akbuk.To have a water feature here would be disasterous,because of the extreme heat in the summer,unless the water feature has been adapted to deal with this heat.
l have created many designs in the pass,which is very pharaputic and gives me a sense of achievement.Especially when a customers face is filled with a happy glow,that is worth more then money..lt is priceless.

Gardening is an art and this type of art l do love..Have a look at my thread on my little garden.you will see the photos of my garden in Akbuk.

Nice to hear from you that you are also an artist in creating delicious food.l wish you well in your artistic adventure in the creation of new dishes.

nanamo

Job occupations....
I used to work for a travel company in the duty office, thats the office that is operational 24 hours a day and responsible for getting passengers home in the case of emergencies, illness or even lost passports and visas and I loved it until I was promoted to the .................. complaints department. That was a good few years ago but I can still recall receiving a letter from an irate passenger who had returned home from a holiday in a villa situated on a complex - the villa she was allocated was not the one featured in the brochure and she felt she had the right to compensation because the patio chairs where not the same colours as those in the brochure. I wish I could have complied a book of the letters because some of them were so funny. If I had my time over again I would like to be a forsensic scientist but I love the job I have now. Molly

zuberdust

Job occupations....
l forgot to mention to you,that l am now living in Akbuk.To have a water feature here would be disasterous,because of the extreme heat in the summer,unless the water feature has been adapted to deal with this heat.
l have created many designs in the pass,which is very pharaputic and gives me a sense of achievement.Especially when a customers face is filled with a happy glow,that is worth more then money..lt is priceless.

Gardening is an art and this type of art l do love..Have a look at my thread on my little garden.you will see the photos of my garden in Akbuk.

Nice to hear from you that you are also an artist in creating delicious food.l wish you well in your artistic adventure in the creation of new dishes.

wow cool i was gonna ask u 2 post pics but since u already have.... yeh ill take a look at them! x x

I used to work for a travel company in the duty office, thats the office that is operational 24 hours a day and responsible for getting passengers home in the case of emergencies, illness or even lost passports and visas and I loved it until I was promoted to the .................. complaints department. That was a good few years ago but I can still recall receiving a letter from an irate passenger who had returned home from a holiday in a villa situated on a complex - the villa she was allocated was not the one featured in the brochure and she felt she had the right to compensation because the patio chairs where not the same colours as those in the brochure. I wish I could have complied a book of the letters because some of them were so funny. If I had my time over again I would like to be a forsensic scientist but I love the job I have now. Molly

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. omg! hahahaahahah thats just beyond pathetic! god sume ppl!! shame on them!

Last edited by a moderator:
Job occupations....
Antique furniture dealer for 30 yrs, eventualy burnt myself out working to hard, now small property landlord/developer.

EVELYNNE

evelynne
Job occupations....
I work in a Customs Clearance office specializing in the movements of fine arts and antiques. It is very interesting to see the values on the "modern ARt" compared to the "old Masters". I love it , every day is an education.

From a very young age , I've always wanted to own a Hat shop. bit different I know but ive always had a fascination with hats!

lol

eve

zuberdust

Job occupations....
Antique furniture dealer for 30 yrs, eventualy burnt myself out working to hard, now small property landlord/developer.

owowowwowowowowwooo i am a HUGE FAN of antiques and restoration.... i always try to go to places and find bargin to 'restore' lol... as a hobby
I work in a Customs Clearance office specializing in the movements of fine arts and antiques. It is very interesting to see the values on the "modern ARt" compared to the "old Masters". I love it , every day is an education.

From a very young age , I've always wanted to own a Hat shop. bit different I know but ive always had a fascination with hats!

lol

eve

i collect antique oil lamps! i have 5 so far! ehehehehh, just takes some elbow grease to get the brass bak to its origional glow!

hijo

in my own clique
Job occupations....
..now retired ,i was a chef for 35years...i have done royalty many times and also celebreties..on many occassions..so if you need any tips..Zuberdust..ask away..:3:

ukizook

Job occupations....
Coded Welder, Driving Instructor, Probation Officer, doorman and Motorcycle racer. Now on early retirement due to Cancer.

zuberdust

Job occupations....
..now retired ,i was a chef for 35years...i have done royalty many times and also celebreties..on many occassions..so if you need any tips..Zuberdust..ask away..:3:

CHEFS FTW!!!! woot woot! (ftw - for the win)

Job occupations....
Sales assistant for 18 years, cosmetic consultant for 5 years then found the job I really liked receptionist/ office admin for a mortgage company unfortunatley due to the "credit crunch" was made redundant after 3 years......but at least I got to see how different 9-5 is to retail! now I'm a kept woman and loving an extended stay in Turkey!!

PASH

Job occupations....
Construction and property developer for 15 years - feel very proud of my work now that i see the building standards in Turkey ! !

davedee

Job occupations....
hi, davedee here i work as a paver so anyone wanting a new driveway or patio layed drop me a line.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom