debmax

Jet2.com Newcastle to Dalaman
An article in this evenings paper states this new route to start May 2010

Prices to start at £60 one-way...

No good for me as I need Bodrum, but may help some of you.

Cheers

Debra

teresa

Free Thinker
Thank you for that. My family fly from Newcastle or Teesside and any extra routes are welcome.

luddendenturk

The Very Fat Sailor!
Jet2's prices to Turkey are disappointing!

Add taxes and baggage, and I would guess that return prices will be around £240?

Hi,

Not exactly a bargain but at least it gives us some more choice.

At present from Newcastle we have Thomas Cook (smallest seats in the world) or Onur Air which is charging £6 for 15kg-if you want a standard 20kg suitcase it's a further £20.

The baggage allowance on Jet2 looked to be 10kg for hand luggage and 22kg for checked in bags (not sure of the cost of a case with them).

I think it's good news for us Geordies.

Ann

Hi,

The baggage allowance on Jet2 looked to be 10kg for hand luggage and 22kg for checked in bags (not sure of the cost of a case with them).

I think it's good news for us Geordies.

Ann

Yes hand luggage is 10kg,hold luggage 22kg but it is £22 to check a bag in return & £12 to check in at airport or £6 online.
I compared a similar date with FTC & Jet 2 were about £40 cheaper & you get extra 12kg of luggage with Jet2.

debmax

Just got a quote for 1 week in May (14th) including 1 bag (22kg) and booking in on-line... Total inc. taxes £161. Not too bad

tomc1984

We are in turkey now and flew Flybe to Gatwick from Newcastel and then Easyjet to Bodrum. Cannot fault Easjet, absolutely fantastic, loads of legroom, and 20kgs, luggage. Agree though be nice to have more flights from Newcastle to Bodrum but patience is a virtue.

Tom you could always go Toon to Dalaman then internal to Bodrum maybe cheaper than going via Gatwick

Latest Posts

Top Bottom