paddye17

Jet-skis and other watersports
Hi all,

I have a nephew coming to Yalikavak for a week and he's interested in trying jet skiing and other watersports on the Bodrum peninsula. As an old cronie with absolutely no appetite for anythintg energetic, I haven't a clue where he should go. I've heard that Gumbet might be the best bet? Help!

ChrisBobs

For jet skiing Gumbet or maybe better at Bitez? For wakeboarding / waterskiing - Ortakent _ try Onboard( Dave) at Tamarisk Hotel- also do hobitcat sailing/ windsurfing tuition / rental. The shade under the tamarisks is excellent for the other read-book department! There is the new set-up of hobicats etc at the end of the Gumusluk beach promising tuition. There must be some sail / windsurf base near Musti's still?

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Sleepy Yalikavak only has the odd wind surfer and the boats as they go in and out fishing/touring, ahhh bliss

dngood

Hi Paddye,

I second Chris' recommendation of Dave at the Tamarisk, although I'm not sure he has any motorised stuff (but he'll be more than happy to point you in the right - probably Gümbet - direction).

For more information about the Tamarisk Watersports Centre (including a map), click here: Tamarisk Watersports Centre

Dave.

topcat

topcat
I have had an email from Dave at the Tamarisk and he is doing water ski-ing.

Also Atti at Scala Beach in Ortakent does jet ski-ing and water-ski-ing. Hope this helps.

paddye17

Thanks everyone - very helpful (and will make sure he's insured!). I'll watch from a distance!:thanks:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom