• Occasionally

Votes: 32 19.0%
  • Who is Jeremy Kyle?

Votes: 31 18.5%

• Total voters

Bibby

Ferretbrain
Jeremy Kyle Show
Used to i UK till got fed up with not only his 'guests; but him too. So not sure what to vote.

carolk

R.I.P
Jeremy Kyle Show
CT, I usually like your polls but, this time I have to ask why? lol :dizzy:

Jeremy Kyle Show
I watch it sometimes when I am doing the ironing but only to see how many times he says "on national television"

Jane

littledave

littledave
Jeremy Kyle Show
i like reality tv. better than coronation street emerdale east enders etc.. everone dies on them programmes. cant beat a bit of chav tv.

JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
Jeremy Kyle Show
Why anybody would air their dirty laundry on N T is beyond me. Then there is the teeth, OMG, half of them on there don't have any, disgusting!!!!

Jeannie

Jeremy Kyle Show
watching now ... it's a laugh up to a point. should be compulsory viewing while applying for a british visa. even so, there's a point where i feel so disappointed with humanity that i want to swtich it off. in fact, i just reached it.

Jeremy Kyle Show
watching now ... it's a laugh up to a point. should be compulsory viewing while applying for a british visa. even so, there's a point where i feel so disappointed with humanity that i want to swtich it off. in fact, i just reached it.

LOL I have never managed to watch a whole show either!

Gail

Jeremy Kyle Show
He should be called Jeremy Vile - he is as vile as the people he has on the show, I think I would rather stick needles in my eyes than watch that horrible man :roundgrin

Bibby

Ferretbrain
Jeremy Kyle Show
Just saw this tonight. :roundgrin

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHqiC7yenO0&feature=related]YouTube - Vivienne Vyle episode 1 (1/4)[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySoboBh5Ilg]YouTube - Vivienne Vyle[/ame]

zuberdust

IM THE BESTEST :)
Jeremy Kyle Show
i HATE that man so much! he is so rude and acts in the most condescending manner to his 'guests' and tries to show hes soo cool but sitting on the bottom step telling them off and "GET A JOB".... god he bugs me!...

civciv

Jeremy Kyle Show
I cant understand how scruffy the guests are, oh my god, greasy hair, scruffy clothes, terrible teeth (if any!). Considering most of them seem to be on benefits, dont they realise they can get free dental treatment! I dont watch it but now and again I watch minutes (just to see if anything has changed) which is enough to infuriate me.

Everyone seems to ask for either a Lie Detector test or DNA Test - must cost a small fortune to do all these tests. Most of the guests are so dense and put up with crap behaviour from their boy/girlfriends, they are like sponges. I cant blame him for talking down to them as some of them are so dim they wouldnt understand him if he was tactful and kind to them.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom