Camden

Jeez! Arrested, imprisoned all in one afternoon
The Independent’s, home affairs and security correspondent Lizzie Dearden had contacted The English Defence League (EDL) founder by email about a planned news report on how donations were spent.

Independent journalist ‘too frightened’ to go to door after Tommy Robinson turned up ‘to prevent publication of story’

EDL founder threatened to falsely accuse reporter’s boyfriend of being paedophile to stop allegations he misused donations being exposed

Tommy Robinson turned up at the house of an Independent journalist late at night after finding her address, leaving her “too frightened” to answer the door, a court has heard.

Days later the English Defence League (EDL) founder, real name Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, threatened to accuse her partner of being a paedophile in a bid to prevent the publication of a news story.

Robinson/Lennon appeared in person at Westminster Magistrates’ Court on Friday where an application for a stalking protection order was to be considered.

mollag

Kipper restorer
Jeez! Arrested, imprisoned all in one afternoon
The Independent’s, home affairs and security correspondent Lizzie Dearden had contacted The English Defence League (EDL) founder by email about a planned news report on how donations were spent.

Independent journalist ‘too frightened’ to go to door after Tommy Robinson turned up ‘to prevent publication of story’

EDL founder threatened to falsely accuse reporter’s boyfriend of being paedophile to stop allegations he misused donations being exposed

Tommy Robinson turned up at the house of an Independent journalist late at night after finding her address, leaving her “too frightened” to answer the door, a court has heard.

Days later the English Defence League (EDL) founder, real name Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, threatened to accuse her partner of being a paedophile in a bid to prevent the publication of a news story.

Robinson/Lennon appeared in person at Westminster Magistrates’ Court on Friday where an application for a stalking protection order was to be considered.

NO--Tommy a bad un ? how on earth could we have missed that ? What a horrible turd to look up to, If i had, I would keep my mouth really tightly shut. :rolleyes:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom