mollag

Kipper restorer
Jeez! Arrested, imprisoned all in one afternoon
Right wingers cant help themselves, nasty, violent, liars and essentially stupid back them at your families peril.

Oh yes, -----LOCK HIM UP------- AGAIN.

What does Tommy's apologists think ?

Chasey

The report is of course missing the word "allegedly" Frankly I despair over such accusations anyway, I couldn't give a toss if he's a recreational cocaine user any more than I cared that Churchill was an alcoholic.

You can't arrest a person for supposedly perverting the course of justice by filming a courthouse where a grooming gang were being tired (because of course, no journalist has ever filmed a court at the beginning or mid-trial on any sensational case ever) then suggest he's guilty of something without evidence and a fair trial??

Whatever your views on Mr Robson it can't be denied he's been victimized by the Police who have made it their single aim to silence him

I wonder if any of you have watched Tomy Robsons Oxford University Address?

I went from despising the man to begrudgingly having to conclude he made some very strong points.

The entire Huddersfield Grooming gang debacle was a horrific example of political correctness gone badly wrong

The problem with people who speak out on these important issues is they usually attract far-right hate groups and get tarred with the same brush. My dislike of Robson as opposed to someone far more dangerous but equally vocal, like say, Douglas Murry, is that he's not careful to avoid the trigger concepts in his presentation. Frankly, I feel he is open to violent action which IMHO is never the answer in 99% of cases. Whilst he's quite obviously highly intelligent, he lacks the education to refine that position and tread along safe boundaries like say Nigel Farage.

I don't agree with a lot of what Robson does and I do not agree with a lot of what he associates himself with, but I equally do not agree with the way he has been treated in comparison with someone being equally radical on say Sharah Law? Actually, this comparison should be unnecessary. It is simply wrong the way he has been treated under UK law.

Sadly I have to say we would be very foolish to ignore what he has to say completely because he is the far-right voice of the poorer and underprivileged classes just at Douglas Murry is the voice of the far-right elite. I actually fear the rebellion of the poorer disadvantaged classes than I do the elite when it comes to this issue.

We fought hard for freedom of speech and freedom of action within the law. Yes this sadly gives license for some pretty unsavory people to speak out, but give up these freedoms at our deep peril.

Woke and PC actions like de-platforming and use of any nonconforming attitudes spoken allowed or written to justified totally illegal attacks on the individual is far far more dangerous to our freedom than anything Mr Robson has to say.

Kanga

While I broadly dislike Mr Robinson's opinions (neither of my parents being UK born) that doesn't give me the right to not be offended. Freedom of speech will always offend someone somewhere. It just depends how far and how hard they are looking to be offended.

mollag

Kipper restorer
Why not send him a few bob to help the brave reporter along ?, has he reported on any trials not involving Asians do you think? like maybe the 35 years of child sexual abuse in football training :unsure: , because no one here thinks it was a publicity stunt, nah, not us :( Good luck with your choice of icon, may his bright light shine on you and folk associate you with him and his aims.

mollag

Kipper restorer
Looks like Tommy , true to form, is in the dock again, perhaps his doting apologists will send him some Mugmoney so he can continue as a brave crusading reporter, will you Tommy sycophants put some money his way ?

mollag

Kipper restorer
Genuine crime fighting reporter my ar5e, how many mugs on the forum fell for that one? Try Convicted Racist, Football hooligan, fraudster, forger and now real journalist stalker, then you will be closer to the man. Funny how he uses Paedophile themes to advance his "Career" using it as a threatening weapon now --send him some Mugmoney, then lock him up.

mollag

Kipper restorer
Surely his fans on here will kerching in for poor little Tommy, anyone stepping up for Tommy's freedom fight ?

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Let us have a Thai crowd fund...lock him up....Long Long Time...
Steve

Latest Posts

Top Bottom