Gaby

a German in Turkey...
Jeep for sale with MA-plates (Altinkum)
Jeep CJ-5, black, y.o.c.: 1979, LPG, original 4.2 engine but only 72 Lira tax per year!, now 8000 TL ONO

jeep1.jpg

Patrol tubes changed 1 week ago
Oil changed 1 month ago
Oil filter changed 1 month ago
Air filter changed 1 month ago
Spark plugs changed 6 months ago
Engine service made 6 months ago
Radiator replaced 2 years ago (better radiator with higher performance)
Brakes are good (this model already has disc brakes on front, the most have only drum brakes)
We will change oil of gearbox and differential gear next week.

For further informations please call 0539-2968008 or mail to e.schon@hotmail.de

Last edited:

boxerpaul

bootneck
i am very interested if its still for sale when im over ill take it for a spin and if its ok all paper work then ill have it, i used to have a 5.7 covette convertable,for 6 years,the muscle car of america i love the colour black,i expect it will be gone very quickly let me know paul newman tel no 01273-419777 move over for good on the 29th of july

carolk

R.I.P
Gaby, are you selling up and going somewhere, have I missed something?

Gaby

a German in Turkey...
Hi Carol, I'm going back to Germany...

As I cannot find work here and also not get a working permission there is no other chance at the moment. But it is very very sad, especially because I made a lot of new friends here and I'll miss them very much. But thank god: in our age of communication I can stay in contact with all of them!

But that is the reason why I'm selling all that shelves, car, amplifier etc. etc. I cannot take everything back to Germany so I have to sell all that things.

Wish you all the best, Carol!!!

carolk

R.I.P
Gaby, I wish you all the best too!! How sad, all your friends will miss you. I will miss seeing you bombing around Altinkum!! Take care. x

Gaby

a German in Turkey...
Thank you Carol for your good wishes. Take care too! xxxx

Gaby

a German in Turkey...
Still available !!!! Droped the price !!!!

Hi Gaby

Very sorry to see you go as you had so much to offer. I hope things go well in Germany. All the friends you made will miss you.

Veronica

Latest Posts

Top Bottom