Saoirse

Jedward are English
Following on from the National Identity thread its intresting that the much maligned Jedward have now admitted they were born in England and indeed are proud Englishmen

Scarey what digging into your nationality can turn up

Saoirse

Jedward are English
I am trying to say they are your problem

you could have them perform live at The Emirates

Jedward are English
The most awful thing to happen last year, naw last decade, naw in my lifetime, I would really like to say how I feel about these two wee s----, but I would get banned, then again, I might become a national hero, n be knighted n aw that !

Cheers Peter

sasa

Pimp My Sasha!
Jedward are English
Hardly a fair swap is it?

Smutty Jonathan "if there's an innuendo to be had, im on it" Ross for the self proclaimed Messiah and preacher that is Bono?

Nah....

stevecarol

Jedward are English
QUOTE=shirleyanntr;347015]whats jedward[/QUOTE]

Oh god, i cant begin to explain that one:gulme:

ronzeus

Jedward are English
Shirley,Jedward,or to give them their correct names are a wonderfully talented ,all singing and dancing set of twins ,who are the pride of Ireland.
Voices of angels and lighter on their feet than Fred Astaire. Not only will these lads be know as the greatest singers to come out of Ireland ever,they will have a massive future as film stars ,as not only are they massive talents in this field they are extraordinately good looking and be hearthrobs for years to come.
If you are interested in having the honour of starting the Turkish fan club for John and Edward please contact me. :blowkiss:

regards
L.walsh

Latest Posts

Top Bottom