jazz night
just to let you know George will be playing his sax on Friday evening at Gonulcelen Restaurant in Gumusuluk.
Look foward to seeing as many of you as possible, should be a good night

jazz night
Yes we will have live jazz on friday night should be a good night kicks off about 9 o'clock,
sorry I have not been on but internet playing up, quiz night back on tonight, looking forword to seeing you all again.

Jim.

jazz night
Just to say a big thank you to George for a great jazz sax session last night! it was a realy good night, topped off by the turkish violin player it went on to 4 30ish.

ps Lesley we never got to hear that song, thanks again Jim.

jazz night
Just to say a big thank you to George for a great jazz sax session last night! it was a realy good night, topped off by the turkish violin player it went on to 4 30ish.

ps Lesley we never got to hear that song, thanks again Jim.

Yes we had a great time but can't stay away until 4.30 unless we're getting a flight.
Can you remind me again 'what song'
Looking forward to doing it again in the summer when he comes over

jazz night
Just to let you all know that George will be playing his sax this wed night the 11th, at Gonulcelen Pansiyon, Jim

Chris&Cem

jazz night
Maybe I should ask Lesley what their holiday plans are in advance to be able to get to see George play sax. We are well Jim apart from the damp, cold weather. You lucky sweaty people. Hope all is well with you.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom