Japanese economy newsflash
According to inside contacts, the Japanese banking crisis shows no signs of ameliorating. If anything, it's getting worse.

Following last week's news that Origami Bank had folded, we are hearing that Sumo Bank has gone belly up, and Bonsai Bank plans to cut back some of its branches. Karaoke Bank is up for sale, and it is going for a song. The Kimono bank refused to comment, apparently they are keeping things under wraps.

Meanwhile, shares in Kamikaze Bank have nose-dived, and 500 back-office staff at Karate Bank got the chop and left empty handed. The Judo bank broke the news to their staff in a gentle way, but it still floored some employees. Analysts report that there is something fishy going on at Sushi Bank, and staff there fear they may get a raw deal. However, the Geisha Bank has done very well serving the business community.

civciv

I have to admit that I believed this till I got to the part about the Karaoke bank "going for a song" then I realised..!! Mind it is a bit late and I am blond, so those are my excuses for being gullible. Keep them coming cos these are about the only sort of jokes I can remember!!

teresa

Free Thinker
I think Rick needs to take note for his spread-betting.

Teresa

Lynda

In my dreams I'm dancing
Good one... thoughtit was serious till got to origami bank...[:eek:)] I was blond [:p][:p]duhhhhhh

civciv

Come on Alan, dont be mean, the Origami bank folding was the first line of the joke!! You are obviously too quick for us blondes!?

kadin

I thought I don't remember seeing an Origami Bank in Turkey!(thinking all banks would be affected)Then the penny dropped! Well it is Sunday morning at 6 am! Need my second cuppa I think!

K

Trevor

Here's my favourite joke - a man wakes up to find himself lying on a tropical island beach. He is buck naked but discovers that his whole body is coloured purple.
And do you know why?
BECAUSE HE IS MAROONED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Duke

Your Favoutite Trevor my You are easily pleased????? Still its nice to see that you have a sense of humour .. Good wishes
Duke

Latest Posts

Top Bottom