January in Yalikavak
Hi everyone.I have in the past spent time in my apartment,which is in the Suluklu area of Yalikavak, in Spring,Summer or Autumn but not in Winter,not in January.I intend to stay for 4 weeks through January and whilst I appreciate that it will be considerably quieter and colder than high season are there any special events worth knowing about.I am planning a few excursions to places that I have heard about from the forum.....Would be nice to arrange a get together if anyone is up for it.......Hope the Xmas fayre at ZORRO'S goes well

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
January in Yalikavak
Hi everyone.I have in the past spent time in my apartment,which is in the Suluklu area of Yalikavak, in Spring,Summer or Autumn but not in Winter,not in January.I intend to stay for 4 weeks through January and whilst I appreciate that it will be considerably quieter and colder than high season are there any special events worth knowing about.I am planning a few excursions to places that I have heard about from the forum.....Would be nice to arrange a get together if anyone is up for it.......Hope the Xmas fayre at ZORRO'S goes well

We spend a lot of time in Dede restaurant. Get the staff to point us out to you.
We are Des and Diane and sometimes Dave.

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
January in Yalikavak
We spend a lot of time in Dede restaurant. Get the staff to point us out to you.
We are Des and Diane and sometimes Dave.

Hey there it is the original 3d's or the 3 degrees, or whatever, lol. AND I might be there too.

:rockon:

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
January in Yalikavak
linsey and I will no doubt frequent sandima bar until the 6th, say hello if you are passing..Im the big guy in the corner of the bar

martin

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
January in Yalikavak
apparrently, it is where you will find sunset villari, mai sitesi, the new sandima boutique hotel place, oh and my house !

martin

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
January in Yalikavak
walk out of town up to the market, turn left at the bus station and its 500 m or so

or google suluklu yalikavak

martin

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
January in Yalikavak
walk out of town up to the market, turn left at the bus station and its 500 m or so

or google suluklu yalikavak

martin

On the way to Garanti on the back road. I got it. All coming to yours for efes now we know where you are Martin......:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
January in Yalikavak
not back until 24th, any visitors need to bring a paint brush or roller ! ceramic tilers are more than welcome !

martin

BEZ

January in Yalikavak
Went last Dec/Jan very cold at night buy a heater or 3, plus lots of rain and power cuts
but still enjoyed it , better than being stuck in England

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
January in Yalikavak
Went last Dec/Jan very cold at night buy a heater or 3, plus lots of rain and power cuts
but still enjoyed it , better than being stuck in England

Thank you Bez, I've always wanted to try it out there in Winter, our Apartment is nice and cosy, and on our sitesi we have our own Genny, if electric fails.

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
January in Yalikavak
Let us know when you are here. We can talk about Sue whilst she is away.......

Sue knows it'd only be good from moi.

Hopefully Sue and Ibrahim will be coming up North whilst they're in the UK. We're going to buy our props for the Morgul Antik party. All will be revealed soon, lol

Latest Posts

Top Bottom