mparle

jamine residences
hi

my name is margaret am looking for an apt s2 bed not to far of beaten track ive alrealy said my hellos to everyone i think but this is on a different forum so hello again or not what every the case maybe. i have been offered an apt in the jamine residences it looks lovely dont no any prices as of yet. but can anyone tell me is it far up in the hills or not ive not seen it mention on the gumusluk forum is that a good thing or bad. am sorry to be a pain just trying to do my homework if anyone knows of any apts getting sold there can you let me no thanks
margi

i can see this forum taking over my life no dinner cook yet and no house work done.

jamine residences
Hı Margi.wellcome to TLF, ıf you can let me know what your after eg.prıce, long term,how far from vıllage,do you plan to have a car etc. have frıends who let there aparts/vıllas so mıght able to help out....Jim.

mparle

jamine residences
Hı Margi.wellcome to TLF, ıf you can let me know what your after eg.prıce, long term,how far from vıllage,do you plan to have a car etc. have frıends who let there aparts/vıllas so mıght able to help out....Jim.

hi jim

am after something to buy and these apt came up dont no the price of them but would like a resale i think not really sure what am doing.

jcrian

jamine residences
hi jim

am after something to buy and these apt came up dont no the price of them but would like a resale i think not really sure what am doing.

Before you buy do a lot of research and make sure ALL the paperwork is in order. Don't be fobbed off with promises about sorting out things in the future.

There's a lot of information on buying property on this forum if you spend time searching.

mollag

Kipper restorer
jamine residences
Never fear in asking, you have already started to make the right moves by enquiring.
Are you looking for permenant or holiday style of apartment?

mparle

jamine residences
hi mollag

i think am looking for a bit of both somthing that would suit for a holiday and somthing that my parents could mybe come to for long spells

margi

mollag

Kipper restorer
jamine residences
Most people would say to rent before buying, take the time to view the market and the areas, do you need flat or hilly? sound out the local ex pats and look for the bargains.
Difficult if you are only here on holiday but you must commit time to research
Time is on your side so dont rush----read as much as you can about pitfalls and you can avoid them.
Many of us have made the choice to buy and the vast majority of us are happy with their decision.
Good luck in your hunt

THEBOSS

jamine residences
Hi Margi have a place not far from Jasmine..... Dream Valley, my wife walks up and chats to a welsh couple on there , great views , beautiful gardens bit of a hike down to the beach , I`m back in september will enquire.

Take it easy Phil

mparle

jamine residences
thanks phil

i am coming to the area in oct only for a week we would like to use this for viewing apt there are a few places i would like to see got to make a start some where but areas gumuski wrong spelling sorry is the place we like yalik turtes those areas hopful. we will see something, we have been talking about this for about three years. going to go for it

margi

jamine residences
mparle, by all means go for it, just be very carefull, have to agree with mollag 100% on what he says,and if your parents are comming over you will need something on the flat,think your best bet is to rent for a year to see if you want to have a place full time,

Remember you can rent for around 350tl a month thats 4200tl per year,thats just over £1700 at todays rate the price of an avg hol here.better spending that than around 30 times as much,and you might not even like it here, unlikely but you never know!..but good luck what ever you decide to do.....Jim.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom