guinevere

izmir transfers
i have not been to izmir airport before ,and i know that there are no shuttle services there ,so am looking for reasonably priced ( ha ha ) transfer to akbuk and back in march ,any ideas ? unless anyone is on my flight from heathrow on march 13th and wants to share ?
thanks

Martyn

izmir transfers
I used Gordion Travel a couple of times from Izmir to Altinkum, I think they go to Akbuk as well. I've just noticed their advert has gone from the left hand side so can someone confirm they are still trading?

spears

izmir transfers
We use Gordion every time and had no problems to date.They charge £40 for 2 people,private transfer,that was the price in May of last year.Unfortuneately we are arriving March 21st.

Akbuk Rob

izmir transfers
There is a shuttle bus service from Izmir to the airport, one of Turkeys best kept secrets, it runs 24 hours a day.

I have step by step instructions on Akbuk to Izmir airport & visa versa by bus, with times & prices. If anyone wants a copy email me from my website, emails get answered daily, private messages from forums not so often and only if I have time.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom