jnj

Izmir Spot shops
Can anyone please help us with ideas on the best locations in Izmir to find Spot shops, or where to get best prices for white goods. Thanks.

no-nem

Izmir Spot shops
Yes yes yes!! Problem is I only know how to drive there, so will have to try and guide.
You drive to Izmir and best to take airport ring rd, and go via Gaziemir to the inner ring rd. you carry straight on until you come to the slip rd that will take you to Alsancak & Konak. I have momentarily forgotten where you turn once you reach the bloody roundabout.(right or left) I am fairly sure it is right and down that hill are rows and rows of spot shops.(if not go back, and down the other rd. it's one of the two).The area is plastered in cheap furniture and white goods!!

Last edited:

jnj

Izmir Spot shops
Thanks. I've tried following your directions on a map, but ended up on a ferry!! sounds good though, and will try to find out more.

no-nem

Izmir Spot shops
Yeah it is so difficult trying to tell someone a direction you only know by driving it yourself. However when we are surveying or Touting in Izmir I always come across it.
You go down a long hill which is littered with the places, and is on the way to the Exhibition centre.

pebble

Izmir Spot shops
You are right No=nem, it is the right fork, i think the area is called Cankaya......
I have driven thru there myself on the way to Alsancak.

Jnj, its before you reach the ferry landing.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom