peter the postie

Wer'e not really here
I've lost the best friend I ever had
Our little 15 year old Yorkie Sally died last night :( She had been ill for the last couple of weeks, and the vets had tried so many different things to help her, but they couldnt help enough. She died in Denise's arms and god bless her she didnt look to be very aware, or suffer. We'll miss her so much :(

DSC00304.jpg

Last edited:

JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
Sorry to hear about your wee Yorkie PP. Have been there myself and it's awful.

Jeannie

Martyn

Sorry to hear that Pete, I met her a few times and I know she was a right character and a friend to you. We'll phone you later today.

Last edited:

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
sorry to hear that pete, been there ourselves, it hurts.

martin

Harem

I've cliqued
Pete I am so sorry to hear that, but glad that she didn't seem to be suffering.

Tess

So sorry to hear of the loss of your best friend Pete, it is hard they are such a part of family life. When my namesake Tess died, our boxer it was devastating, still miss her so very much. Take care. Love to you both.

So sorry to hear of your loss, I've been there as well and know how heartbreaking it is. Just be glad she didn't suffer and died peacefully.

Sue

ted j

Condolancies from me too Pete, been there twice it really is heartbreaking Ted

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
Oh ptp i am so very sorry . Its one of the worse feelings in the world . lost my corgi aged just 3yrs .. Be glad you had so much time together .. But words are not enough to fill the void .. take care ...Diane

Gail

Oh Pete I'm so sorry to hear this, I know how you feel as our Old Mastiff died 2 weeks ago and it's so strange in the house without him. Take comfort that there was no suffering or pain, so sorry xx

Bibby

Ferretbrain
What characters Yorkies are, eh. I am so sorry for your loss Peter. We lost ours at 16 and it IS a huge loss. Hugs to you.

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Sorry to here your news mate. Unfortunately, as animal lovers, it comes to us all eventually.

hijo

in my own clique
so sorry to here that Pete ..we have lost 3 very good pets in the past 20 years ..and last year i went to a artist,,with the photos of the pets we had ..and he painted them ..they were so lifelike..in a 3ft by 4ft frame ..i gave it to the missus for her birthday .she just wept when she saw it..sometimes good to keep memories alive.

EVELYNNE

evelynne
We inherited a yorkie from my mum and dad when they passed away and although we never thought much of Toby when she was with mum and dad she became our best firend. Exactly the same thing happened with toby , became ill and tried so hard to suvive but one night he just couldn;t even get up and i took him into the bedroom and cuddled him until he just slipped away.

Although so upsetting for all of us to lose him, I knew he didn;t suffer too much.

Afterwards my daughter brought a small sculpture of a yorkie same colour as ours which is in our bedroom. my peter always says goodmorning to him when he gets up, daft isn't it.

Never had another pet , nothing could replace our Toby. think of the happy memories im sure like us there are many to laugh about.

Take care

eve

giglets

So sorry to hear of your sad loss, Pete.
We have been through the same thing many times over the years, but it never gets any easier.
Try and remember all the good times, it might help you through.

All the very best,

Dave and Marian

babsgood

Deemon in disguise
So sorry to hear this Pete, it is very hard and like a lot of the other posters I have been there too, our Zac died in 2003 and his picture is still the wallpaper on my mobile phone

Latest Posts

Top Bottom