juco

itchy boots
This may be of interest to some, its about a dutch woman (30s) who sold everything to travel the world on her own on a motor bike, she has done around 45000 k and still going after 2.5 years the link below is some of her travels in Turkey (this video clip No. 104) which I found interesting as she normally stays away from the tourist towns. She has a preference for going off road.

Kanga

itchy boots
This is also a good site for itchy boots in Turkey. They give a regular newsletter in English as well as Turkish, full of info about trais etc.

KRD E-Bülteni #30 / CRS Newsletter #30​

This is the latest.

B&B

itchy boots
Ah the lovely Noraly Schoenmaker proper girl next door. Tough gal, very capable woman. Full of Dutch courage & no its not the drink. Currently in Botswana I think.

IbrahimAbi

Grey wisdom
itchy boots
This may be of interest to some, its about a dutch woman (30s) who sold everything to travel the world on her own on a motor bike, she has done around 45000 k and still going after 2.5 years the link below is some of her travels in Turkey (this video clip No. 104) which I found interesting as she normally stays away from the tourist towns. She has a preference for going off road.

It takes me back, I first came to Turkey on a bike in 1983. Went to Doğubeyazit ın 1987. Where has the time gone?

B&B

itchy boots
I bought a Kanuni Tigirina 50cc cub clone in April 21. Stuck a screen & back box on it. Upgraded to a 110cc engine and set off. Based in Kusadasi been touring Izmir to North, Denizli to east and Fethiye south. Magic fun at 80 Kph all day long. Put up 6,000 km already. Got cooked in 40c+ twas like driving in a hairdryer. Super handy to get into the historic parts of towns with ease. Park it anywhere. Hotels dirt cheap. Slower roads and following the brown tourist signs is a great way to go. No idea what they mean but thats the fun in following them. Next best thing is to follow the geography as opposed to maps. Great way to explore when you have nothing to do and all day to do it.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url...ved=0CAoQjhxqFwoTCNiFj-2___ICFQAAAAAdAAAAABAD

juco

itchy boots
Looks like a good choice, too many buy the scooter type bikes with the smaller wheels which are not too clever in gravel or sand. Thats pretty high mileage since April.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom