It was the milkman!
Thank you for everyone for yor kind sympathyies and condolences at the loss of my little cat Squiggle.

Honest it was the new milkman in his "Erny" float the same morning I put her out I confronted him this morning and showed him her grave a very contrite milkman who will not be racing his electric float as much as that awful Wed morning i miss her to bits but at least know know what happened, so thank you to all who sent messages you helped a lot.

Love

Liz

P.s. ther was someone who was interested in the spare bunk beds we have looking for a home (unused) please contact me if still interested, I did get a PM but my computer skills are akin to watching a Gorilla trying to use a blackberry (whatever one of those is).

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
It was the milkman!
Oh HarryandLiz, it's still saddens me to know that you're still so very much missing Squiggle, god bless her, I won't ask how/why etc it was the Milkman.

It was the milkman!
the bastard went too fast down our one track dead end lane it was half light, she was so small and he hit her simple as that she got to were she could she could and died of shock isn't life so awfully cruel sometimes, I think he will be slower know that he knows what he did, at least I know what happened which is a small help, escuse my French in the first line I am looking forward to meeting all you kind people who live local to us over Christmas an Efes and a thank you hug await all we meet, maybe this personal tradey will serve a purpose in the end if we all make new friends

also excuse my grammar it is not me my laptop is dyslexichave i spelt that right,

lol didn't mean to do that it is I swear to god!

Last edited by a moderator:

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
It was the milkman!
the bastard went too fast down our one track dead end lane it was half light, she was so small and he hit her simple as that she got to were she could she could and died of shock isn't life so awfully cruel sometimes, I think he will be slower know that he knows what he did, at least I know what happened which is a small help, escuse my French in the first line I am looking forward to meeting all you kind people who live local to us over Christmas an Efes and a thank you hug await all we meet, maybe this personal tradey will serve a purpose in the end if we all make new friends

This is so cruel, god bless Squiggles. The Milkman will have to live with that on his mind HarryandLiz. Yes I'm sure that we'll all meet somehow/sometime next summer, we are not far away in Gumuskaya and we like you absolutely love all animals, I know if we lived in Turkey I'd have a housefull, god bless them. I really feel the hurt you are going through, chin up both of you, you gave Squiggles and continue to give many other animals good lives. I'm very enthusiastic about the animal charity as you both are, and many others too, looking forward to the update from their meeting tonight. God Bless.

Harem

I've cliqued
It was the milkman!
Glad yu found the culprit. Still, if you have a one track dead end, there weren't many who could have done it. Let's hope it does slow him down and don't let him forget it.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom