Mag

Istanbul airport hotels
Hi,

Any recommendations for a good hotel neat Ataturk airport for an overnight stay? Was looking at booking the standard room in Radisson, but Tripadvisor have very mixed reviews. ~Anyone stayed there recently?

Thanks
Mag

Last edited:

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Istanbul airport hotels
Are you looking for an Orthopaedic bed, as you've posted in Health matters? lol. I'm sorry, we do seem to be having a surgery here today. I have to laugh, otherwise I'd cry.

:clock:

evey

evey
Istanbul airport hotels
haven,t stayed at the radisson but can recommend the wow hotel ataturk ,,,, 1st class

ChrisBobs

Istanbul airport hotels
On the way out last week, friends stayed at a little place called Airport Inn at Yeşilköy, on the waterfront. Said it was nice.
Another friend connecting from Bodrum to London in August stayed at the Hotel in the Airport, said it was fine after she refused the rooms without windows..(!!) expensive and quite sterile- but for one night without the pain of transfers to and from....
must be healthy!

pipermam

Istanbul airport hotels
Hi I too stay at the Airport Inn Yesilkoy. It is only a short distance from the airport and they include a one way tranfer from the hotel to the airport. It is not luxurious, but it is clean, friendly and it has a lovely location.

Reactions: Mag

Latest Posts

Top Bottom