newhorizon

"Light Years Away"
Israeli immigration officials copied British passports used by hit squad
Israeli immigration officials at Tel Aviv airport secretly copied the British passports which were then used by the hit squad which assassinated a leading Hamas official, ministers have been told.

Read here:- Israeli immigration officials copied British passports used by hit squad, ministers told - Telegraph

It's well known that Mossad and al-Qaeda both use fake Irish passports, just wondering what value and security a passport holds these days when we part with it so many times buying propety, even logging our details into unsecure API's etc when even officials are copying them,,,,the global terrorism and the powers that exist in the underworld deems this identity pretty useless....

newhorizon

"Light Years Away"
Dubai police on Tuesday identified two more British and two more Irish passport holders as suspects in the murder of Mahmoud al-Mabhouh, adding to the 11 suspects already named.

The new details bring the total number of British passports involved in the hit to eight, and Irish passports to five.

See here-

Robert

I wonder if the U.N. will consider declaring MOSSAD a terorist organisatoin?

thingthong

I wonder if the U.N. will consider declaring MOSSAD a terorist organisatoin?

I dont think so,America keeping very quiet on the whole matter,it sickens me that the Israeli's can waltz into any country ,kill someone ,and then waltz back out..................and everyone's afraid to say boo to them.....

newhorizon

"Light Years Away"
The British Govt, is keeping remarkably quiet about this whole episode....

Found this daily report in a lebanese paper quite interesting.

Lemonhead

Devil's Advocacy LLC
I'm sorry to have to agree that the US never has much to say on issues regarding Israel (unless it's in defense of Israel), but I'm afraid the UN is just another old toothless lion that won't do anything but release a statement to the likes of "we strongly condem this behavior and will not endorse such actions" yada yada yada. Oooh my. Everyone's scared now.

Lemonhead

Devil's Advocacy LLC
Another person has been added to the list of suspects in the January killing of a Hamas leader in a Dubai hotel, bringing the number of identified suspects to 27, two sources told CNN on Monday.

Dubai officials claim the two of the suspects entered the US after the murder. However the US has no record. A case of the US covering Israel's rear again or is the US taking the blame for something once again. I doubt that the truth will never really be revealed to little people like myself.

Number of Suspect at 27

Latest Posts

Top Bottom