bickern

Israel confirms plans to test missile system
First test of Arrow 3 interceptor system intensifies speculation that Israel is planning for military confrontation with Iran. Israel is to test an advanced anti-ballistic missile system in the coming weeks, inevitably fuelling speculation about preparations for a possible military confrontation with Iran.

The Arrow 3 test would confirm "the interceptor missile's effectiveness", said Itzhak Kaya, head of the Arrow missile programme at Israel Aerospace Industries (IAI) on Thursday. A number of different tests would be carried out within a short period to "establish its high level of reliability".

The Arrow 3 was an "improved model of the Arrow system … more capable than ever to deal with future threats", Kaya added. The test was being conducted as part of a long-term plan devised by Israel and its US partner on the Arrow missile programme, he said.

The unusual advance notification of the test follows an unannounced test in November of a long-range ballistic missile which intensified speculation that Israel was preparing for a military strike on Iran's nuclear facilities.

Israel confirms plans to test missile system as Obama meeting looms | World news | guardian.co.uk

Last edited:

Firefox

Jesus Loves You
There is nothing to be worried about since Iran will never reveal all its cards to the enemy. Actually, it is Iran's smart move with its psychological warfare campaign with no other than just to keep those warmongering states of Zionist/US right at bay. As we all with the knowledge of Iran is a peace and quiet loving nation.
Iran has Never attacked anyone in its modern History.

tykatem

Available in sarcastic to
As we all with the knowledge of Iran is a peace and quiet loving nation.
Iran has Never attacked anyone in its modern History.

518ug1.jpg

Pete

Firefox

Jesus Loves You
The Zionist agenda is going to start WW3, the Jewish people in Israel have no idea that they are being used as pawns in this global game of cat and mouse.
The Rothschilds etc.... have been causing trouble for centuries and if they are not involved in it they are funding it.

de1amo

i think the jewish nation has grown up since WW2--its a nation with status so comparing it to the holocaust is irrelevant!--i just wonder how the relations are now between turkey and israel?--turkey needs someone to sell to and israel needs friends in the region!

bickern

The Jews had 6,000,000 people killed at least by a wealthy civilised nation.

They are going to be very aware this time around.
And very very determined not to repeat the health and safety attitude.

I do not see the parallel. The situations have nothing in common.

Economic relations are still very healthy between Israel and Turkey as are personal relationships. I have friends who are management in big multinationals and they ask me to teach them a bit of Hebrew to impress their business contacts:) Don't believe all you read in the papers:)

de1amo

that's the important thing--Turkey is doing well! the postering probaly added a premium to the cost of trading with turkey.
İ expect all these missile systems come from BAe so the uk has their finger in the pie!!

Firefox

Jesus Loves You
Just another day of blah blah blah we all know that the real zionist power is in New York, London, LA Miami paris not in tel aviv these are just the warmongers of the whole zionist leaders and the missiles should fall on the houses of the bankers and politicians of US EU and TEL AVIV.
Bankrupt Nations Oil tonite $130 a Barrel bring on $200

Latest Posts

Top Bottom