gra

belek member
Iskan help
Below is a copy of a message i posted a few days ago, can any members please tell me how i can get a Iskan when i own one of four villas (the builder is now out of business) and the other owners are not interested.
can i seperate my villa from the origanal development and go it alone, any legal requirements and information on costs would be very helpfull

Gra (Antalya, Kadriye)

Hi
I am new to the site, live in Kadriye and would be pleased if any members have heard of a change to the Iskan (permit to live) rules.
The story going around locally is that 1 year from next July owners without Iskan must pay a 1000 YTL fine per year.
I hope this is not true but if it is how do you go about getting the Iskan, we are one of four 3 year old villas and we are in posession of our land Tapu

Many thanks Gra

RIK

Iskan help
Hi.Yes,firstly do as Kemer says.Do you know where it is in Antalya ? If not, PM me and I will arrange something.Have you got a Turk friend who can speak English as you will need one.

Ian

gra

belek member
Iskan help
thanks

we know the local tapu office and council, but can we get the Iskan on our own without the other three villa owners input

Gra

labman

Iskan help
Hi all,

just to add to this thread, I've just come back from Akbuk, we tried to get the habitation certificate from the Belediye as mentioned with all the docs etc, we were told the builder had to be given the chance to sign off our tapu to get things changed over, anyone know what this entails? the Iskan has obviously not been given yet and people have been on the site for about 3 years. from what I've read, the Iskan has to be given to all the villas at the same time so if the builder has issues will it effect us individually?

LM

Latest Posts

Top Bottom