Kalkan regular

The Golden Girls
iskan amnesty
Hi I asked this question on an area forum but intedned to ask it here. I've had some good replies on the other forum but would be interested in the views of others.

Our Tapu has our apartment as a depot. Has anyone had this changed under the iskan amnesty, if so how did you go about it and what did it cost? Someone has 'offered' to sort this out for a fee of £300. We aren't a basement apartment, we're all ground floor at pool level with nothing above half of our property and 2 floors above the other half.

bashful

iskan amnesty
Does this amnesty apply to swimming pools ?

Yes it does. Visit your local tapu or imar office and get it registered first, they will send someone to measure it and any other structures. The tapu office will then issue you with a new tapu. Once you have done this you can then apply for an iskan you will pay by the square area which is not a fortune. Good luck.

Last edited:

35pluschips

Top Poster Of Month
iskan amnesty
Surely iskan issuing must have some form of restrictions ie health & safety? Swimming pools are supposed to be a certain distance from a properties boundary wall. Likewise an extra floor on top of an apartment block, which would then become a potential structural issue.
Nothing would surprise me in Turkey but there are limits that even local authorities are prepared to go............they themselves would be liable if a building collapsed after certificating it.

bashful

iskan amnesty
Quite right Spurs, that is how it was (was being the oprative word). This legislation is nothing to do with local belediye's, it is from above, almost the word of the lord!

iskan amnesty
This is a very important issue so it is great to see a discussion thread on it. I have an apartment in Fethiye with a missing Iskan so İ would be interested in hearing anyone's experience in dealing with this and how successful they were. I understand all the neighbours in an apartment have to be on board which complicates matters. However anyone who has navigated their way through the relevant process I would love to hear from them, so İ can share it with my neighbours.

oldfogy

Just passing through
iskan amnesty
Does this amnesty apply to swimming pools ?
YES, They wanted 60,000TL earlier this year for or 2 pools now with the amnesty it is just 3,000 TL per pool.

But don't forget the amnesty expires the end of October 2018, so get in fast while the going is good.

35pluschips

Top Poster Of Month
iskan amnesty
YES, They wanted 60,000TL earlier this year for or 2 pools now with the amnesty it is just 3,000 TL per pool.

But don't forget the amnesty expires the end of October 2018, so get in fast while the going is good.

Well if it gets people the iskan.........get in that queue ASAP.

I am surprised that this amnesty covers everything & all though.

oldfogy

Just passing through
iskan amnesty
Well if it gets people the iskan.........get in that queue ASAP.

I am surprised that this amnesty covers everything & all though.

Yes but as with most things in Turkey we have to be thankful for all and any contribution no matter how small or large to our homes.

On my friends complex, what I found hard/difficult to believe and understand was they are saying the application 'had to be made by a turkish person' with a relevant I.D, but I wonder if it was just the way they interpreted it and it also included anyone with a RP and a Turkish Yabanci Foreigners Kimlik No?

evo80

iskan amnesty
Yes but as with most things in Turkey we have to be thankful for all and any contribution no matter how small or large to our homes.

On my friends complex, what I found hard/difficult to believe and understand was they are saying the application 'had to be made by a turkish person' with a relevant I.D, but I wonder if it was just the way they interpreted it and it also included anyone with a RP and a Turkish Yabanci Foreigners Kimlik No?

It goes through the Turkish E Devlet site . So yes Turks have a E Devlet num . Foreignours can obtain a E devlet num ,but its a palaver .I believe if you have residency then you will normally have this num as part of residency .
So yes it is mainly turks who can set the system rolling .There is a U Tube video on what to do . Its in Turkish . I will see if I can post it .If anyone wants the contact details of a map engineer /fluent English I can PM it ,but he is in Bodrum /yali area.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SmGHIGfk2E"]İmar Barışı Başvurusu Nasıl Yapılır? (E-Devlet 2018 İskan Affı) - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

REDDERS

iskan amnesty
E-develet number does not come with any residency. It's not difficult for a foreigner to obtain a sifre from the PTT to register on the e-devlet site,in fact it's identical to what a TC does. 2tl and one is yours.
As for obtaining a Yabanci Kimlik Number without a full residency,this is also obtainable.

It must be understood that obtaining a YKN this way does NOT afford anyone the rights that a normal Residence Permit would,you will naturally be here on a visa & must abide by the visa immigration laws.
First go to your local GOC office to register .
You’ll need to have a letter in Turkish with your name and FULL official address and the reason why you want the kimlik number. You’ll fill out a form in English and have a photo taken. Then you hand it in and are asked questions about yourself.
Then return to the office 48 to 72 hours later and they give you your kimlik number on a piece of paper.

As for the procedure for applying for a Hab Cert or to 'legalise' an illegal extension to a property,all the known info is in my files blog website file no.12 & under sub heading 13C

35pluschips

Top Poster Of Month
iskan amnesty

Of course you do but don't forget, the iskan also has a build safety aspect to it ie the right gauge steel reinforcement bars & the right concrete mix. Those are inspected & checked whilst the build is going up. Just like they are here in the UK.

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
iskan amnesty
Of course you do but don't forget, the iskan also has a build safety aspect to it ie the right gauge steel reinforcement bars & the right concrete mix. Those are inspected & checked whilst the build is going up. Just like they are here in the UK.

Building control did come to mind, or lack of it.

Martin

Latest Posts

Top Bottom