scattea

Is this a record?
After around 6 years of trying, after using and abusing 6 instructers, even after £1000's spent attempting to do it.
My wife today passed her driving test, not on the first occasion or even the second!
1&1 in our house is not two.
1&1 is in fact 11, yes she passed on the 11th attempt...
I don't know if im happy or dredding whats coming next!, passing is the easy part, now she actually has to learn how to drive.
Oh No!!!!!!!!

Reactions: GnD

GnD

Is this a record?
Good luck to her BUT just tip us the wink when and where your wife is driving.

SAMIMI

Is this a record?
Congratulations to her! She may do better to drive on her own now for a while and she will feel more confident. She must actually be very good as they would not have passed her otherwise!

lara

Is this a record?
Can you post and let us know when she is going out in the car.....................................better safe than sorry.

I,m only joking, shows grit and determination, well done.

Another women driver, making the roads safer.:w00t:

EVELYNNE

evelynne
Is this a record?
well done to her , just goes to show - never give up. I bet many of us who have been driving for many years wouldn;t pass a test today. I 'm sure i wouldn;t !!

Lemonhead

Devil's Advocacy LLC
Is this a record?
Excellent job! I'm sure she's very happy that it's finally over. It's said practice makes perfect. She's probably ready to give the Andretti family a good run.

Job well done.

Mirazz

Is this a record?
Congratulations to your wife. I admire her. A lot of people would have thrown the towel in after a couple of failed attempts, but she kept on until she did it. Well done her!

Reactions: GnD

nanamo

Is this a record?
Well done firstly for passing but secondly for not giving up - good on you girl - now go and melt some rubber.

Redhand

Is this a record?
WELL DONE to your wife, many others inc men would have given up, so she deserves all the praise she gets.:flame::flame::flame:

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Is this a record?
Well done to your wife, she has shown that she is not a giver up and I admie her for that. I'm following the Muslim Driving School on BBC2 and watched it tonight and the thought went through my head, that if I had to take the test again, I'm sure I would fail. It's a whole lot harder today than when we did it, more cars about for starters and everyone for their own rush to wherever. Crack open a bubbly for her, she truly deserves it.

Is this a record?
After around 6 years of trying, after using and abusing 6 instructers, even after £1000's spent attempting to do it.
My wife today passed her driving test, not on the first occasion or even the second!
1&1 in our house is not two.
1&1 is in fact 11, yes she passed on the 11th attempt...
I don't know if im happy or dredding whats coming next!, passing is the easy part, now she actually has to learn how to drive.
Oh No!!!!!!!!

Congratulations to your wife from me, now may I suggest that to reward her that you buy her a car !!

Ps Read between the lines !!!!!

Steve

Latest Posts

Top Bottom