pldouglas

Is The Panda Worth Saving ?
Difficult one this, being a bit of a tree-hugger myself. However I have to admit that there are one or two other problems in the world that I would rather see resolved before I loose too much sleep over the demise of the panda - global warming being just one.

hijo

in my own clique
..it would be sad if they let the panda species die out ..let alone any other species of creature lined out for extinction..what next humans..mind you were doing a good job ourselves.:speaknoev

Last edited:
There is something to be said for letting nature take its course and letting species that are no longer able to function to die out

pldouglas

I think my dilema is that I wouldn't want to be the one to make the decision between saving pandas or allowing them to die out - nope, sorry, couldn't do it. So who do I expect to make that decision and once thier decision was made, would I agree with it?
Oh blimey, this is getting a bit deep now!

Akasya

Postless Pointer
I don't get it. leave em alone, sink or swim. Nature.

Steve.

Tess

Always thought they were and are beautiful creatures. Such soulful looking eyes. I don't know much about the argument to allow them to live on or not, personally I would always love them to be around. Maybe that is selfish but I just think they are lovely to look at.

The planets bio-diversity is awe inspiring. No species,even wasps, should be alowed to become extinct if at all avoidable.

I know ! I am a hypocrite regarding wasps!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom