ted j

Is she too thin?
Totally agree with you C. She looks a hell of a lot better in her earlier pics. Now she just looks like a skelleton

Tess

Is she too thin?
Saw this in the mail myself today CT and I thought she was way toooo thin, painfully thin in fact, she was truly much more attractive and healthier looking in her earlier pics. Hey us gals are always looking to lose a pound or two but that to me is way toooo extreme.

jewel

Is she too thin?
Obviously the girl is deluded !! she looks gross. I can only assume she is ill maybe with anorexia . jewel x

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
Is she too thin?
She is far to thin but i think the girl in the blue dress with her in the photo's is even thinner , her head looks to big for her frail boby to carry , These girls are ill and need help , ............Diane

tinkycarol

5 a day inspiration!
Is she too thin?
I think it looks replusive and find it sad that they get more publicity for starving themselves into this size zero look than they do for their acting/music or whatever. The girl in the blue dress is Nicole Richie (Lionel's stepdaughter) she was Paris Hilton's chubby sidekick then she went skinny & they fell out (god how sad am I?)
Apparently this Zoe whatever is a Hollywood stylist who started the size zero trend where they get a 'lollipop' shape - the head is out of proportion to the rest of the body (as you can't diet your skull away!). It must be a nightmare if you have a young daughter* who you are trying to bring up with a good self image and healthly attitude towards food when the celeb culture ram this down your throat all the time.
Having said that I still have a nose at the mags in the supermarket! Yes I am one of those annoying sods blocking up the aisle.
*boys as well (apparently 10% of sufferers of eating disorders are males)
Carol

arrian

R.I.P
Is she too thin?
funny thing is, i started watching bbc breakfast when i finished work last year, just before sian williams went off to have her baby, so only saw her when she was pregnant. she came back a while ago, and when i switched on the other morning, the first thing i thought was, my god, her head looks huge on her body! trouble is, they just don't see themselves as they really are!

Raysalaff

Just Call Me Ray !
Is she too thin?
I think it's frightning that she thinks she not thin, does that mean she will try to lose more wieght?

GnD

Is she too thin?
Disgusted that people harm themselves for vanity, except she looks disgusting and must be such fun to go out to dinner with!!

There are those out there wanting food or a healthy body. She has availability of both and respects neither.

Daily Mail regularly enlarges heads/faces I do wish they wouldn't! But only seem to do this to female photos???

Is she too thin?
I think women are meant to be curvy and this trend puts me off completely!!
Victoria Beckham was a judge on American Idol this week and she looked gaunt and really scarey.She had also aged to me just by being so thin yet in her Spice Girl days she was quite a looker.
Mum before she died lost so much weight that hugging her frail body was like putting your arms round a skeleton and thats how it must feel!!
Not wishing to be too basic but in the throes of passion in a certain position,I would be afraid of bones breaking or the ribcage cracking!!
Much sexier as a 12 or 14!!

tinkycarol

5 a day inspiration!
Is she too thin?
...Not wishing to be too basic but in the throes of passion in a certain position,I would be afraid of bones breaking or the ribcage cracking!!
Much sexier as a 12 or 14!!

Oh Tel you old goat - at this time in the morning! Put more bromide in your tea or you'll need another blood pressure tablet. LOL
I wonder about the men who like this skinny minnies - when the woman is really skinny like a 10yo boy I sometimes think their man must be frightened of a 'real' woman. I worked with a well-rounded woman who used to say only the bed rattled! I always remember her when I see these xylophone ribcaged ladies.
Carol

Is she too thin?
Oh Tel you old goat - at this time in the morning! Put more bromide in your tea or you'll need another blood pressure tablet. LOL
I wonder about the men who like this skinny minnies - when the woman is really skinny like a 10yo boy I sometimes think their man must be frightened of a 'real' woman. I worked with a well-rounded woman who used to say only the bed rattled! I always remember her when I see these xylophone ribcaged ladies.
Carol
OLD GOAT?? charming lol.
Dont have blood pressure and early in the morning is best!!
After the crotchless panties and Ann Summers aids on the other thread you should know that Carol!!
:bigkiss::bigkiss::bigkiss:

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Is she too thin?
In the throes of passion to me it would seem like child abuse. But then again i am heavily overweight so would be offensive to her.

Steve.

alison09400

Is she too thin?
That first photograph of her is disgusting.....all of those ribs showing and saggy boobs :confused:

I moan about needing to loose a few stone but looking at that photo, I'm liking myself a little bit more :bigkiss:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom