Sinan666

Is it a bad idea for a fomer gulenists to visit turkey?
as a kid and teen, I used to be a part of gulen movement, and my family still is......but I have since distanced myself from the movement....is it unsafe for me to visit?

Spurs

Spurs
as a kid and teen, I used to be a part of gulen movement, and my family still is......but I have since distanced myself from the movement....is it unsafe for me to visit?

I would've thought that's a personal decision. I would hate to say yes only to find out you end up in prison. If in doubt, keep out would be my attitude. Seems to me that your considering jeopardising your own liberty.

bickern

as a kid and teen, I used to be a part of gulen movement, and my family still is......

As both your parents are not Muslim, (you said on a previous post) how come your family are part of the Gulen Movement?

Saoirse

Expat oaps indeed

I nearly choked on my Werthers there.

I object, I say I object to your description sir!!!!!!

kemerkid

Bystander
Anythig over 39 is old, Jack Benny would never admit to have passed that age. If you are over 39 and get a pension........ you're in it too.

Saoirse

I love the way some old people get praised for being so old. Surely it's just a matter of continuing to breathe

kemerkid

Bystander
You can have my oxygen mask when I'm finished with it.

sefa

Not a good idea. I have lots of friends who have been arrested just because of being a member of labor union.

Spurs

Spurs
Not a good idea. I have lots of friends who have been arrested just because of being a member of labor union.

Here starts the building of your "helping reputation" on here Sefa :)

Latest Posts

Top Bottom