Akasya

Postless Pointer
IS Bride Wins
International law trumps here today and gone tomorrow minister's , and blue rinse british public opinion .

Steve

Sha Hoorsur

IS Bride Wins
Iv'e seen her being interviewed on TV a couple of times. She's not quite the full shilling. Comes across as a bit bipolar.

Firefox

Jesus Loves You
IS Bride Wins
Nobody forced her to go and nobody forced her to have children out there, nobody forced her to do anything, she knew exactly what she was doing and did so out of her own free will.

She's not sorry for any of it and now that isis has been defeated in Syria she is scared of facing the justice out there which is what she deserves.

People seem to forget that these people went out there participating in the attempt by those who were behind isis to change the demographics of that country and claiming to then become citizens of Syria by murdering a lots of the indigenous people living there and settling out there to claim the country as theirs. They were promised money and riches.

Well it didn't work out that way and that's why she's just looking for a ticket out of their for an alternative cushy life, she shouldn't be allowed back but should face Syrian justice. If such exists??

akbukowl

IS Bride Wins
From what I've read the legal case is about her ability to appeal her case against being stripped of her citizenship.
She is our problem and if she has broken the law then she shouldn't be tried in court

akbukowl

IS Bride Wins
Nobody forced her to go and nobody forced her to have children out there, nobody forced her to do anything, she knew exactly what she was doing and did so out of her own free will.

She's not sorry for any of it and now that isis has been defeated in Syria she is scared of facing the justice out there which is what she deserves.

People seem to forget that these people went out there participating in the attempt by those who were behind isis to change the demographics of that country and claiming to then become citizens of Syria by murdering a lots of the indigenous people living there and settling out there to claim the country as theirs. They were promised money and riches.

Well it didn't work out that way and that's why she's just looking for a ticket out of their for an alternative cushy life, she shouldn't be allowed back but should face Syrian justice. If such exists??

Let the courts decide her fate

Mushroom

IS Bride Wins
The courts will decide her fate and she will be told she can stay by our liberal woke judges.
In fairness, the least they should do is allow her to be prosecuted for being a member of a terrorist organisation and imprisoned for many years.
It pains me to say that this is another tax payer funded event but she shouldn't be out on the streets, she is still a potential danger.
Before the excuse of - she was only 15 when she joined Isis and just a child, that is the average age of the victims of the Manchester bombing, caused by a terrorist.

Chasey

IS Bride Wins
So do we take the morel high ground or do we extract justice at the expense of our claimed morel high ground

I seriously don't know the answer

On a personnel level id want her put in a super max as a terrorist

On an intellectual level I see that as a sign of weakness and fodder for the anti Non Muslim movement

My personal fight for freedom of speech and freedom of opinion is massively put to the test by this

I hate her so much but I feel failure to respect her rights is making me a hypocrite

I am week for wanting revenge

I cant deny it makes me seriously take a step back and re-evaluate my claimed position
This is very very hard to swallow for me

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
IS Bride Wins
If we simply tear up her passport and refuse her, would it be reasonable for other countries to do the same to anyone imprisoned or detained in the UK ?

Martin

Mushroom

IS Bride Wins
Have you ever watched the film 'star chamber'? I think that might be the case if she's released, but who I'm I to say?

immac

Senior Member Has-Been
IS Bride Wins
At first I was angry, then resigned to her return, then contemptuous of the assurances being given about her "facing the full force of the law". We all know/suspect that she will never go to trial; even a useless lawyer could make the case she will never get a fair trial. Also, she was a juvenile when she went out there, and I suspect she will have to be tried under Juvenile Court rules.

But she wont have to use a useless lawyer, because we know the Human Rights machine will go into full speed ahead to get her freedom and line the pockets of top advocates who will be falling over themselves to get on her defence team.

After I settled down, I started to realise what a hell of a life she is coming back to. The press will hound her until her death bed - she will be the worst type of celebrity - all the negatives and none of the privileges. She can never work - nobody will employ her. She will be shunned by sane liberal Muslims; she will be rejected by extreme Muslims who will not want the attention of the press and security services she will automatically attract. Her family have already rejected her. She will wish she had stayed in Syria.

Ian

Mushroom

IS Bride Wins
He is a lawyer, he must support the side of the law, no matter how distasteful he may find it.

It depends how it's interpreted and how it's administered.
I've seen barrister's skip from defending in one court to prosecuting next door.
And of course getting paid for being both.

immac

Senior Member Has-Been
IS Bride Wins
They closed the door, but did not lock it. Guardian - bleating on her behalf - says: "But it held out one remaining hope for Begum, concluding that the only fair response was for any final appeal by Begum against the decision to revoke her British citizenship to be held over until “Begum is in a position to play an effective part in it without the safety of the public being compromised” – although it was unclear when that would be the case."

So if she can get into a dinghy, and make it across The Channel, the whole thing can kick off again. No doubt there will be some do-gooders booking her place on the next rubber boat.

Ian

Latest Posts

Top Bottom