Is Avon available
Hi,I have seen mention on the forum that Avon is available in Turkey.Does anyone know if its available in or around Akbuk.

Is Avon available
I would be surprised if its not as some of the smallest, unlikeliest of shops round here have Avon books so I imagine its well covered in the main resort areas.

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Is Avon available
Knock, knock.

Who's There ?

Avon, yer bell's knackered ! :lol:

(I know it's an old one, but you gotta larf ! )

Is Avon available
Yes, there are 2 Avon ladies in Akbuk as far as I know. The first is the little market on the corner opposite Agula (begins with D) they have a sign in the shop and the second is Symie, a turkish lady who lives in Akbuk, generally to be found in Celebies on Friday nights! Apologies for the spellings!

Is Avon available
Thanks everyone,saw an Avon poster in a shop window while we were there a few weeks ago,didn't realise that you could look at a brouchure in the shop.Hope to be in Akbuk for good in a couple of weeks time so will have another look then.
Thanks again
Mavis

Bill & Cate

Is Avon available
Hi - Avon is really expensive in Turkey - if you need anything it will probably be cheaper to take it with you. I have put the Avon Turkey link on so if you look here and go into the online katalog you will be able to compare prices.

A V O N

lolabean

Is Avon available
If Avon is available in Turkey I would be amazed. Tried doin it once ie : being a an avon rep in uk........ dont want to have a go at the company but wat a nightmare as a rep. Its they have half the order... not the rest. Got the lipstick but the matchin blusher will be there in 4 weeks. Got the sun tan lotion but sorry no oil spray. NIGHTMARE and thats UK.......

Is Avon available
I have bought quite a bit of genuine Avon products from the Avon rep. in Akbuk - no problems at all! Would agree though that it is more expensive than the UK but sometimes it's worth it!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom