Martyn

Iphone car kit now available
Very expensive for what it is at £99! I bought a holder off Ebay which is really good for a few £s. Anyway the link is here

Martyn

I've had one for a year now and it is brilliant. The one downside is the battery life but as long as you charge it daily it is fine. The apps on it are superb, a lot are free or a token amount of 59p. It runs absolutely everything for me, synchronises with my company exchange server and picks up emails, my diary that my planner updates, my 5 other email accounts. I have sat nav on there, live trains when I go into London and lots more.

ceemac

Shake It Baby...
Might get one now that the competition has opened up a little.

C

Martyn

The whole family have them. :roundgrin you can surf the net, keep in touch on msn, facebook and even remote into your pc. You get unlimited data with them so it is always live. I don't use it as a phone much :D

berry

My daughter has one she thinks it is brilliant, she does everything on it, you can even use it to phone people:roundgrin I am able to get on the computor more now as she uses that instead of the computor.
I am amazed at how good it is even getting on the internet is quick, but as Martyn says the battery life is not so good you have to keep charging it.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom