azadeh

investing in istanbul
hi,
does anyone know, which off plan development in istanbul is a good investment both in terms of location and future growth and access.
thanks
ps have very little info about istanbul, all info from locals is greatly appreciated.:

Tess

investing in istanbul
Sorry I don't.

Welcome to this brilliant forum. Hope you enjoy.
As you are very new and I don't think you have given yourself time to read up please do you will find lots of info on here and Im sure some folks from the Istanbul area or those with knowledge of there will be along soon. Sorry I have never been, but hope to some day.

Freshness

investing in istanbul
hi,
does anyone know, which off plan development in istanbul is a good investment both in terms of location and future growth and access.
thanks
ps have very little info about istanbul, all info from locals is greatly appreciated.:

Future growth for location will be for out of city, developing areas, and northern of Asian side of Istanbul. Because downtown is full, no place to build new buildings... Silivri, Beylikduzu, Esenyurt areas will be developing in the future for European side. Sancaktepe, Sile, Cekmekoy, Kurtkoy areas will be developing in Asian side.
you can get more information about investing over here T.C. Başbakanlık Yatırım Destek ve Tanıtım Ajansı - Invest in Turkey

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom