kirsty

introduce myself
Hi, my name is kirsty. and yes I am yet another soul that has fallen for the charms of alanya. I have visited twice this year and will be out for a 3rd time soon. I look forward to bringing something to the table of the forum and gaining valuable knowledge from your kind members. I hope to find property in the kleopatra area, I have seen about 12 so far, and look forward to longer breaks away from the scottish rain! Keen to learn turkish and cultural issues. So hello everybody, lets be friends. :roundgrin

maggie

introduce myself
Hello Kirsty lovelley intro.
Welcome to the forum look forward to you input and friendship.

Hugs Maggie xxxx

Martyn

introduce myself
Welcome to the forum Kirsty. Have a good look around and ask as many questions as you like to help you make the right choice.

Last edited:

Tess

introduce myself
Hi Kirsty, and a warm welcome to the Forum, I hope you enjoy. Good luck hunting for a nice property in the Alanya region I believe it is a beautiful area. Take your time to read up on the super info on the forum and then when you finally purchase you will know the correct way to go about it. Lovely intro from you and if it is any consolation we have plenty of rain in Northern Ireland also, and the Turkey escapes are a necessity, take care and happy hunting.

carolk

R.I.P
introduce myself
Hi Kirsty and welcome to the forum. Enjoy your time looking for 'just' the right place for you - good luck.

introduce myself
hi Kirsty welcome to the forum..i look forward to meeting you and teaching you some Turkish lang and know how.
(Starting lessons again in September at Eden Bar on the Oba coast road)

Andy

introduce myself
Welcome to the TLF Kirsty, nice intro.

What kind of property are you looking for, a Villa, Duplex or apt etc.
Have you a limit on what you want to pay.

butt007

Warren
introduce myself
Hello Kirsty, nice to see you, to see you nice,.....to use an old catchphrase. Yes Alanya is nice and although quieter in the winter it is still busy, we live in Konakli 7mls up the road and love it.
Warren

val2661

introduce myself
Welcome Kirsty. Hope to meet up with you at Turkish lessons.

Val

ps Shirley of course it's the lovely Warren, have you got Yusef's glasses on??

pebble

introduce myself
Kirsty, welcome to the forum, it is a wealth of imformation. we have members on here who have been living in alanya for years and years. Shirl is our resident turkish teacher, and all around knowledgeable person for life in turkey.
for your property needs, please dont buy from the local waiter or barber, use the forum for what it was intented, to bounce ideas off, we have agents here who know what they are talking about, Crescent homes and KYM are experts in the field.

and have fun................Turkey is truly a marvelous place, the longer you live here the more ingrained it becomes in you.

good luck, we are all here to give you our opinions...you jut have to sift thru em......ha ha ha ha ha

gizmo

introduce myself
Failte Kirsty, I stay in Oba when I am in Turkey - beautiful!!Welcome to the forum

Gizmo

Alan Fidler

Ceteris paribus
introduce myself
Hi and welcome to the forum Kirsty, it's a mine of information.. make use of it.. :3:

Alan.

kirsty

introduce myself
hi, thanks, I would love to see you in september, just not sure exactly when, but can't wait!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom