Ron

Intro
Hi

Joined the forum some time back earlier this year to search for info about buying in Turkey and where to buy. Got lots of valuable help from this and the another forum. Met up with them in Calis in April and also met with Cenk and Olga, two other very helpful people.

Gave us some very tempting options but we went on to Bodrum and eventually bought two apartments in Gulluk through Odek. They seem to have bought up the area and have several new developments to choose from (sounds like an advert - it's not we are just over the moon). Ours has fantastic views over the harbour (to become a Marina), 5 mins walk from the beach and town centre. 15 mins by car from the airport. Feel we have found a jewel in the crown.

Just wanted to share that and says thanks to everyone who helped with advice etc. Hope to be able to return the favour.

Best wishes
Ron & Michele

Last edited by a moderator:

katnor

Intro
Hi Ron & Michele, Welcome and Congratulations on your purchases. Sounds lovely. We have a place in Altinkum.
Kathy & Norman

merlin

Intro
Ron said:
Hi

Joined the forum some time back earlier this year to search for info about buying in Turkey and where to buy.

Welcome back Ron & Michele, the forum has a lot more members now and even more information.

Ron said:
Met up with Cenk and Olga, two other very helpful people.

Unbias in property sales, and know them well - two very valuable members of the forum Ron

Ron said:
Ours has fantastic views over the harbour (to become a Marina), 5 mins walk from the beach and town centre. 15 mins by car from the airport. Feel we have found a jewel in the crown.

Its nice to finally find that one property that makes all the research pay off. There are other members on the forum who have done the same and they are equally happy....

Ron said:
Just wanted to share that and says thanks to everyone who helped with advice etc. Hope to be able to return the favour.

You can return the favour by staying with us and helping others :)

Nice to hear a success story

Merv!

lorraine

Non Active Member
Intro
Welcome back, glad to hear that you have found the property you were searching for :cheers: and heres to many a happy holiday in your new home in Turkey. look forward to your future post.

Anne

Intro
Hi Ron
We've got an Odek property in Calis. He's reputed to be one of the best in the business and it shows believe me. The attention to detail and finish is brilliant.
We've got a massive pool, snack bar, table tennis and pool tables not to mention 24hr security. It really is a wonderful complex!

You'll find my web addy in my profile if you want a look.

Only negatives that I could see were, Kenan is prone to temper tantrums and needs treating with kid gloves at times to get the results your looking for. A few things that were advertised on the web pages when we bought didn't materialise so make sure you have every last detail on paper. Not too good at explaining what the extras are for too, our agents had to argue the toss with him about a few things. AND don't whatever you do take his furniture package (if he's offering one) the furniture is horrible although very good quality.

I'm sure you'll be delighted with it when it's finished. It'll be worth the wait.
Good luck, enjoy every minute of your new place.
Anne

Latest Posts

Top Bottom