Fuzzy

fuzzy
Internet signal at Carpe Diem and Golf.
Can anybody tell me whether there is actually an internet signal to be picked up at Carpe Diem, outside Yalikavak. It was mentioned that somebody had found one there ?? Also where are the nearest golf courses and what kind of price would you have to pay for a round ? thanks for any help ! Another 5 weeks and we'll see that gorgeous Aegean again !! ! :48:

red

hi fuzzy

Basar has installed internet access (not sure what type it is!)he is charging unlimited access for £100 per year, I'd check with the owner and see if they have asked for it or maybe you could a deal with them seeing as you are there for a while. However one of neighbours who does a lot of work over the internet said it is rubbish - far too slow.

Carnsoreboxer

Carnsoreboxer
We're just back, it was a working holiday for my husband and he found the best internet access in the Rahat Bar and at the marina - others were just too slow. We also played golf at Vita Pk I will be posting up an honest review in a few days but if you pm me will give you the low down and also link to photos

Latest Posts

Top Bottom