Martian106

Internet Cafes
Hi, Any info regarding internet Cafes/FreeWiFi In Avasalar, Manavgat or Side would be of great help, May have to work whilst I am on Holiday, (Grrrr grummble)

Many thanks :19::angry:

dalyansteve

Internet Cafes
I was in Side last year for a break, had no difficulty finding a restaurant with free internet wifi, I think it is the same all over Turkey, though most hotels seem to charge for some reason.

Internet Cafes
Sat in one at the moment typing this and drinking EFES!! You won't have any bother finding free wireless access.

Sue

Martyn

Internet Cafes
And what is this nasty comment supposed to mean?

It wasn't meant as a nasty comment, I was referring to my post about some routers installed without security. Nothing meant towards you, you are just using free internet innocently. :smile:

Last edited:
Internet Cafes
There are a few internet cafes in Avsallar but we couldnt find any free wifi connections last year.

Please let me know if anyone has found any restaurants etc in Avsallar with free wifi as it would solve a lot of problems work wise, (I know we are on holiday but when you work for yourselve it is never that easy to switch off)

Jane

Martyn

Internet Cafes
Also be careful and make sure your anti-virus, spyware and firewall are all working. Normally when you are at home your router will have a firewall built in offering some protection but going on to free wifi does carry some risks. If you can connect then the same is for the reverse. People can even set up hot spots for this reason.

Here is an article just to give you some info about keeping safe.

Hidden dangers of free public WiFi | Tech News on ZDNet

Latest Posts

Top Bottom