Camden

Interesting Comparison Obama v Trump
Yes , your right Obama's was measured and statesman like 9min speech, paying tribute to victims of terrorist attacks by Osama bin laden's Al Qaeda ,also thanking the courageous military involved in the raid to kill this Terrorist ... Whilst allying the fears of Americans and people of other Countries of all faiths this wasn't an attack on a faith but a Terrorist .

On this video you saw only snippets of Trumps speech, as he went on for another 50 min rambling and self promotion. You heard everything from his own book, to his own internet prowess in comparison to ISIS, plus his own justification on it being a better strike than Obama's, never mentioning once Osama bin laden by name or the Twin Towers .... also a sprinkling of inevitable Trump lies, rather than the basic facts showing he wasn't on top of the intel , he said he had watched and listened to Baghadi whimpering dying like a dog ... when he never had audio, or video, of the raid inside the tunnel at the time, impossible from the Drone footage he had watched, he was so on top pf the intel brief (NOT) not knowing it was two children not three killed in the raid, and on thanking the forces involved .. on .being asked by a reporter which force took part in the raid he looked confused and said " Oh many". Hope you like the personal heartwarming Presidential thank you lads ..sorry Delta Force he didn't know who you where .

Leo

Interesting Comparison Obama v Trump
What worries me further than Trump and his twaddle is the high regard his UK mini-me 'Blow-job' has for him.... the similarity in the lies, fornication, illegality and frankly dangerously absurd finance & foreign policy is truly frightening.

I feel sure that Britain will 'bin' Boris and his bonkers politics - I just hope they don't wait until he has caused irreparable damage first.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom