christella

Interest rates England
We should be following USA and be increasing interest rates by the end of the year

YIPPEE

IbrahimAbi

Grey wisdom
Interest rates England
Around 1990 I was getting about 11.5% from an international bank in Jersey. It's not worth keeping money in the bank these days.

kemerkid

________
Interest rates England
People with serious amounts of money know what to do with it. People with smaller amounts invest their money in easilly liquidatable high yeald stocks and commodities. Which have you got Chris?

evo80

Interest rates England
The Chinese know what to do ,they are buying all the high class flats in London .

evo80

Interest rates England
I thought that house prices and rents were falling in the UK

Not in central london . TV program 2 days ago about Chinese buying through London agents without even coming to London .Where I was born in Rotherhithe 2 bed flats are selling for around £470,000 .When we left in 1949 my parents could not wait to move out. Now I could not afford to move back even if I wanted to .( luckily I don't lol)

michaelm

Interest rates England
The U.S.A. is contemplating raising the interest rate on borrowed money. It does not automatically follow that the rate paid on money on deposit will also increase. The banks may decide to increase their margin. As stated earlier why should the Eurozone or thd U.K. follow the Americans

Latest Posts

Top Bottom