paulod

paulod
Insurance
I have another query for anyone who can help.

We are currently insuring our appartment with AIG in Bodrum. Can anyone recommend another firm as we feel that we are paying too much.

Looking forward to getting out to Yali again in July but I will miss my
Ghost ship.

Paul.

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Insurance
hi paul, we had used axa before whose prices were ok, i went to garranti for a quote and fell off the chair ! i then went to hsbc who gave a realistic reasonable price quote which we took up
we bank with both and felt the customer service (they are taking your money) was better at hsbc
the quotes were comparable on cover

martin

Mag

Insurance
We use Zurich Sigorta in Turgetries

Hi Lesley,

Do you know if they have a website?..we used Intasure last year for convenience, but would like to compare an alternative quote. Also, do they arrange the DASK insurance?

Thanks
Mag

Insurance
Used intersure because they quoted best price for same cover as other company quotes.
We use Intasure too purely for convenience because their Croydon head office is only just up the road from us (15 miles !!) and we understand the English wording and the English staff. They arrange our Dask too.

GnD

Insurance
Used to be AXA now Intasure.

Only niggle is I have to haggle/telephone annually to get competitive repeat rates or the obligatory % increase automatically applied takes subsequent years to a less competitive price.

luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
Insurance
We and alot of our friends use Basak insurance -- office in Bodrum and seems much cheaper than the others -- can point you in the right direction if you want

Peregrine

Insurance

We are currently insuring our appartment with AIG in Bodrum. Can anyone recommend another firm as we feel that we are paying too much.

Ghost ship.

Paul.

and arent AIG technically broke to boot? even though they continue to sponsor Man Utd

tykatem

Available in sarcastic to
Insurance
We're with Norwich Union, great cover and the policy is in English

Pete

captain

Insurance
We use Bosay Sigorta in Bodrum - I might follow Luckycat68's advice next year though and try Basak. Bosays prices seem to have increased a bit sharply over the last couple of years.
Doug

captain

Insurance
We use Bosay Sigorta in Bodrum - I might follow Luckycat68's advice next year though and try Basak. Bosays prices seem to have increased a bit sharply over the last couple of years.
Doug

Just looking at my policy which is due for renewal and find that Bosay Sigorta is actually an agency of Basak Insurance so I'll just renew with them.

Pete&Mag

Insurance
We use Intasure ,for Buildings/Contents/Dask. I find the prices reasonable and its convenient to be able to chat on the phone to their UK office .

Himmycats

Insurance
Can Someone please tell us, if he/she ever came the need of claiming from his insurance? If so can you please tell who kept his promise and if they actually paid, or if they came with all the Bulls some of them come to evade payments.

I will be coming to insure our Villa soon will be needing Dask as well as we need to turn water and electricity in our name.

Thanks

sygnylmz

Insurance

Ghost ship.

Paul.

Anadolu Sigorta is the best and the most reliable insurance company in Turkey. I work with them since 20 years :) I can recommend it.

Doug

Boşay Insurance is just an agency of Başak Groupama Insurance.

Can Someone please tell us, if he/she ever came the need of claiming from his insurance? If so can you please tell who kept his promise and if they actually paid, or if they came with all the Bulls some of them come to evade payments.

I will be coming to insure our Villa soon will be needing Dask as well as we need to turn water and electricity in our name.

Thanks

I received the payment of many claims in the past from Anadolu Sigorta. The most recent example that i can recall is the flooding in Istanbul. Anadolu Sigorta paid 36 million dollars to its customers.

As far as i know, Axa Oyak is giving the best price these days to get a larger market share (and they did, they are the largest insurance company in Turkey for the first time in 6 years). You could try Axa Oyak too if you are looking for something cheaper but I don't have any experience with them.

Insurance
Cheaper insurance is not always the answer there have being a lot of problems with insurance in Turkey what is covered and what is not, weather you are resident or taking holidays. the best cover is from INTASURE AND THEY WILL ALSO COVER (DASC) YOU CAN CONTACT THEM ON 02082746777 AND QUOTE REF 200336, THIS SHOULD GET YOU SOME DISCOUNT, there are many people in Yalikavak using INTASURE and are very pleased with the cover provided.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom