Insurance
Hi,

now that some of you are enjoying staying in your appartments has anyone managed to sort out insurance? If so are you able to offer any advice on who to use / how to go about it - average cost etc...

Thanks Chris and Karen:bigkiss:

Insurance
Chris and Karen,

Just received a very good quote from intasure, includes for earthquake cover.

Regards

Ian and Alison Apollon G7

Insurance
Hi Ian.
I have also had a good price from intasure £125.00 inc Earthquake cover, just hope i never have to claim for it :boohoo:, obviously the quote depends how much you insure for.

Last edited:

Madwife

Insurance
Hi - Can anyone give me a contact for Intasure please. Thanks
Lynne

PS - Going to Akbuk tomorrow morning

Insurance
Just remember that whilst Intasure will include some earthquake cover you still need the bolt on compulsory DASK cover that they can sort out with their Turkish agents.
You can do it in Turkey yourselves if you wish but its less hassle to do it alongside the main cover.We probably pay a bit more for doing it via Intasure.
The quotes they provide doesnt have the DASK included and you must ask them to set it up for you.
The prices you mention are for just their own earthquake cover but let them do the DASK top up for you too. Our apartment cover with Intasure this year is £118 and the DASK renewal runs alongside at about £50 I think.
The DASK is necessary to comply with legislation in Turkey and its easy just to let Intasure do that too.
We get separate renewals for the main cover and the DASK.
Its very easy to think that the Intasure cover is inclusive of DASK and it isnt as we checked with them.
Page 26 of the cover booklet explains that Intasure only covers risk above the DASK compulsory cover
We have found them excellent.

Last edited:

Madwife

Insurance
Thanks Biro, I'm still optimistic. We're back on 9th, so will post news then, unless I can get onto the forum at the internet cafe in Akbuk. Will take lots of photos too. Must go get some shuteye now as we're up at 3am to drive to Manchester (eek!)

LOL Lynne.

gren

Insurance
I am currently pursuing a claim for genuine water damage with INTASURE.
I will with hold judgement of them until I can report the outcome and will report the progress on this forum.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom