oldfogy

Just passing through
Inserting Thumbnail Pics
Just testing, trying to figure out how to install multiple pictures as thumbnails.
But not having any luck, any help will be much appreciated.

As you can see I don't actually have a problem inserting normal pictures, just those ones that show initially in a line as thumbnails.

NotGiveADamn.gif
NotGiveADamn.gif

MovingMouse.gif

MovingMouse.gif

oldfogy

Just passing through
Inserting Thumbnail Pics
Re: Testing Inserting Thumbnail Pics

To insert pictures as above "as attachments" and not have them showing directly as with my first post and not having to upload them first of all to a upload site such as TinyPic.com or Photbucket.com then you need to use the "Attachment" icon just above this text box. (When in editing mode)
It is the icon that if you look very closely looks like a paper clip (Top row, 3rd from the right)

1. Select the attachment icon.
2. From the new window navigate your computer for the picture to be uploaded.
4. Select the picture.
5. Select "Upload"
6. Repeat selecting pictures up to a maximum of 5 pictures.
7 After a maximum of 5 pictures you can close that window. (they will not be lost)
8 Select the "Attachment" icon again then select insert attachments.

They will probably show being spread down the page, so if you want, just remove the "new line space" between each picture so they are all in line.

(BE CAREFUL not to remove any of the square [ ] brackets or else they will not display properly)

Also, if using the preview button, when you click on a picture the pictures do not go into the mode of selecting the next picture, but as you will see once you have finished it will work properly.
(Sorry if that does not make sense, but I think/hope you will understand, once you finish)

If anyone wants to improve on this text or instructions please feel free to use any of it.

Plus if anyone knows how to put the box around it that also says "Thumbnails" can they please let me know.

Last edited:

Lewis01

Inserting Thumbnail Pics
Re: Testing Inserting Thumbnail Pics

To insert pictures as above "as attachments" and not have them showing directly as with my first post and not having to upload them first of all to a upload site such as TinyPic.com or Photbucket.com then you need to use the "Attachment" icon just above this text box. (When in editing mode)
It is the icon that if you look very closely looks like a paper clip (Top row, 3rd from the right)

1. Select the attachment icon.
2. From the new window navigate your computer for the picture to be uploaded.
4. Select the picture.
5. Select "Upload"
6. Repeat selecting pictures up to a maximum of 5 pictures.
7 After a maximum of 5 pictures you can close that window. (they will not be lost)
8 Select the "Attachment" icon again then select insert attachments.

They will probably show being spread down the page, so if you want, just remove the "new line space" between each picture so they are all in line.

(BE CAREFUL not to remove any of the square [ ] brackets or else they will not display properly)

Also, if using the preview button, when you click on a picture the pictures do not go into the mode of selecting the next picture, but as you will see once you have finished it will work properly.
(Sorry if that does not make sense, but I think/hope you will understand, once you finish)

If anyone wants to improve on this text or instructions please feel free to use any of it.

Plus if anyone knows how to put the box around it that also says "Thumbnails" can they please let me know.

Hi there,Thanks for the information , I am keen to upload pictures and this is good to know.Thanks again and keep it up.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom