Kerrytaylor

Information on land purchase with added extra
Hi wondering if anyone had any information
We are buying some land near marmaris its 2 acres it has planning for the house but we will have quite a lot of land left
Does anyone no how to go about using some of the land (are garden) to put some glamping tents to rent out as a business does anyone no if this is possible or what we would need to do to find any info on it all information on glamping seems to be in the UK with the regulations ect
Tia xx

juco

I am not up to date with this but I suspect there could be lots of issues regarding renting out `glamping tents`
Others should have more info.

Kanga

You'll have to register as a business first with all the sticky red tape that brings.

j in bo

How exciting, wishing you the best of luck, are you living in Turkey at the moment? I rely on a few Turkish people, who over the years I find to be the most reliable from my own and other vexpat recommendations. I tend to find those who promise the most, I stay clear of.
Best of luck, our home is near Bodrum, so a little far away to recommend an contacts.

Kerrytaylor

Hi no we in England atm partner has lived there since he was 3 his mum sister and aunt live there and his step dad is turkish he went turkisj school there so he knows loads of people just can't find any information on this project we wanting to do x

Kerrytaylor

How exciting, wishing you the best of luck, are you living in Turkey at the moment? I rely on a few Turkish people, who over the years I find to be the most reliable from my own and other vexpat recommendations. I tend to find those who promise the most, I stay clear of.
Best of luck, our home is near Bodrum, so a little far away to recommend an contacts.
Did u buy a house there or build one? Its all very confusing x

j in bo

Did u buy a house there or build one? Its all very confusing x
We live in the Uk at present, lived in Turkey for a total of three years over two periods. Had a couple of homes and had one build ourselves. We have no Turkish relations, so you are in a more knowledgeable position than us. Best wishes, keep us informed how it goes.

IbrahimAbi

Grey wisdom
I think you would need to register your business as for tourism purposes. there used to be a large deposit payable for tourism business, I am not sure if this is still the case, maybe other members will advise.

esb1841

loads if information about Glamping in Türkiye here is one example

As above you may need to register as a business for tourism purposes, possible hotel registration is also required also as you would be required to report arrivals and departures of your guests
you haven't indicated if you and your partner are Turkish nationals so you might to check if work permits are required
There used to be a law that stated if you were running a business in Turkey that you had to employ a mininum number of Turkish nationals no sure if that is still the case
Suggest you research on the pros and cons of setting up a limited company in Turkey

Latest Posts

Top Bottom