TURKISH BEGINNER

TURKISH BEGINNER
Information on gundogan please
Hi everyone, please can someone give me info on best restaurants fish and steak....... prices and times of the dolmus from Gundogan to Bodrum and generally any places of interest for someone there for 2 week holiday....DESPERATE THANKS

lynne

Have PM'd Turkish Beginner with some info on whats open at the moment in Gundogan & times of dolmus etc
Cheers !

Last edited:

Davielad

I always like the fish restaurant located through the entrance behind Migros car park where you can sit on an evening next to the sea near the boats in the harbour, throwing bread crumbs down to the fish. Wife and i were there 2 nights ago, (Am I really now back in Saudi ?...weep..weep). Plus this restaurant is open in Winter... about the only one in that area as far as i have seen. I have a summer house in Turkbuku (not Gulkoy or GulTurkbuku) just up the hill behind MAVI Hotel complex. 3 nights ago i was sitting, looking out from my balcony at the luxurious yachts in the bay. It was slightly windy and 33C, perfect after spending time in the day at Selvi beach club, we tie our little boat up there at the jetty also. I love the life in Turkey, I,m just waiting for that day when we can retire and live the dream proper. House TAPU took 5 months.

lynne

Hi Davielad......... The name of the restaurant is MERCAN.
Gundogan is a fabulous little fishing village, glad you love it here. So do I.
Pop in and see us in our office in Gundogan next time you are over.
Just before the bus station.
Cheers !

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
I always like the fish restaurant located through the entrance behind Migros car park where you can sit on an evening next to the sea near the boats in the harbour, throwing bread crumbs down to the fish. Wife and i were there 2 nights ago, (Am I really now back in Saudi ?...weep..weep). Plus this restaurant is open in Winter... about the only one in that area as far as i have seen. I have a summer house in Turkbuku (not Gulkoy or GulTurkbuku) just up the hill behind MAVI Hotel complex. 3 nights ago i was sitting, looking out from my balcony at the luxurious yachts in the bay. It was slightly windy and 33C, perfect after spending time in the day at Selvi beach club, we tie our little boat up there at the jetty also. I love the life in Turkey, I,m just waiting for that day when we can retire and live the dream proper. House TAPU took 5 months.

Hi Davielad, well you have cheered me up reading this in a miserable grey UK, sounds idyllic, and I love Gundogan too, always love to go there for a nice walk along the beachfront. I too love our place in Gumuskaya and always wait for the next time to come around. Great first post, why don't you place this in the "All About You" Introduce yourself forum area.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom