Freedombird

Info on olive gardens please
We are in the process of buying an apartment on Olive gardens,
I have a couple of questions.
1, is there a maintenance company/ caretaker on site who have reliable cleaners ?
2, what happened to the shop and is there any plans for a new one?
3, when does the pool get emptied and when does it get refilled?
Anything else we should be aware of?
Thank you in advance

martin m

Hi,
I dont mean to be rude, but you are in the process of handing over thousands of pounds for a property, and you come on here asking if anyone can answer your questions, surely you should have asked these questions whilst viewing the sitesi, you really need to be very careful when purchasing any property, and make sure you have all the Ts crossed and Is dotted.
You may think this is quite a over reaction, but once you have paid you may find that the Annual fees are £900 per year for the maintenance, and the pool does not have a license, and that has proven to be the point for very many people who presently own in Turkey.
PLEASE BE CAREFULL.
martin

As an afterthought the search button in the red bar will have the answers to many of your questions that have been asked and answered before. good luck.

Last edited:

juco

Christella if he reads this should be able to answer your questions as I believe he owned a property there.

christella

Just sold thank Christ you should not of bought when I sold another s apartments sold and god knows how many is up for sale the caretaker is a piss head the fees are 2300 lira a year
At the moment there is a lot of back biting ****ting in the pool it's just not a very nice place
Sorry but u asked as was said should have asked first can I asked how much you paid and the number of your apartment maybe u got a bargain so it don't matter

christella

We are in the process of buying an apartment on Olive gardens,
I have a couple of questions.
1, is there a maintenance company/ caretaker on site who have reliable cleaners ?
2, what happened to the shop and is there any plans for a new one?
3, when does the pool get emptied and when does it get refilled?
Anything else we should be aware of?
Thank you in advance
There is no shop and no plans for one no main company you don't want that it's too dear poolgets emptied about now or a couple of weeks there is problem with the pool leaking and they have no licence but who has in akbuk and I think it's filled in early May and the cleaner is very reliable Lynn aenglish women phone or email her and she makes a very good job

Spurs

Spurs
Be aware, if there is no pool licence then that pool can be filled in anytime & not with water PLUS a fine could follow.

Spurs

Spurs
Yes I know that but tell me WHO has a license in akbuk apart from the hotels

That don't justify anything Chris, I would worry about my own & not down the road. Take the pool away from some of these complexes & the property prices would automatically drop. First thing that catches a buyers eye is a gleaming pool.

christella

One of the good things about olive gardens is the water they dug down and we had fresh water pouring out the stand bye pipes that's why the grass looks so green

Spurs

Spurs
One of the good things about olive gardens is the water they dug down and we had fresh water pouring out the stand bye pipes that's why the grass looks so green

I've been on Olive Gardens a few time, nice complex, nice location.

christella

Freedumbird you didn't tell me how much you paid for it the reason is I have uncovered a scam if you moved into F4 and paid about £32,000 it's no worry but I heard you paid about £40,000 if you don't want to tell me on here send me a message I am very good friends with alan and carol who owned F4

Spurs

Spurs
Sorry I am not going to discuss with complete strangers what I paid. Also which one I bought. That's my business.

That's more than a fair comment Freedombird.
I hope you go on to enjoy your purchase along with enjoying Akbuk itself.

Last edited:

christella

Sorry I am not going to discuss with complete strangers what I paid. Also which one I bought. That's my business.

we are all trying to help you but if thats your attitude i would just like to say thats the worst purchase you have probably done but as a guide people have been selling top ones £55k bottom £32/ 35k and a lot will sell just like me and a few others just to get away it wont be long before its taken over by turkish
what very nice people they are but wont pay the prices we want

we are all trying to help you but if thats your attitude i would just like to say thats the worst purchase you have probably done but as a guide people have been selling top ones £55k bottom £32/ 35k and a lot will sell just like me and a few others just to get away it wont be long before its taken over by turkish
what very nice people they are but wont pay the prices we want

Christella- if this person has already bought then there is nothing worse than being told they could have got it cheaper if only they had done this this and that. I think you are most probably trying your best to forewarn but I can understand the original poster's reticence to share his info.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom