moortenerife

moortenerife
info on deniz bank
hi, i am trying to get in touch with someone at the deniz bank in kusadasi who can speak english, i have a problem with a bank account i have there but cannot get in touch with anyone by phone as the menu is in turkish, does anyone have any details of anyone who works in the deniz bank either a phone number or an e-mail address. thanks

zozatky

info on deniz bank
If its the sub branch near the Kavansaray most of the folk speak fairly good English just wait until the message has finnished and then a live person will answer ask for Alper or Selim good luck.

moortenerife

moortenerife
info on deniz bank
hi, thanks for the info, yes thats the branch of the bank. i have the email address of alper but unfortunately he has not answered my email, i will try phoning again and see if i can get through after its gone through the menu. thanks again.

moortenerife

moortenerife
info on deniz bank
hi, i got through on the phone to the bank and spoke to selim, she gave me her email address for future contact, however i think i have wrong spelling of her name as i dont think she has received the email i sent her. does anyone have her email address please. thanks

Latest Posts

Top Bottom