indian restaurant?
hey u all,

im just DYING to go to an indian restaurant, does anybody know if i could find one in Antalya or its region?
Took me months to discover the only chinese restaurant in the city but right know could sell mum and dad to eat a good cheese naan and so on VERY SOON

PLEASE tell me u know one!!

hehe thx

gra

belek member
indian restaurant?
Hi

We live in Belek,Antalya, and also would love a good indian restaurant, we do not know of any, we have a english - indian friend thinking of opening a restaurant next year.
I think this is one of the few ideas that will work out in the present climate, if he does open i will post.
Gra

angelaturkey

Days On The Beach in Side
indian restaurant?
Good idea to open an Indian Restaurant in the Belek/Side/Manavgat/Antalya region - I've never ever seen one!

However, we do have an excellent Chinese by the big roundabout near Side Riviera Properties. Also a Mexican = Chili's Original Mexican Restaurant - right at the harbour in Old Town Side. A very good restaurant with special Mexican and International cuisine. There is also a restaurant in Side that serves ostrich meat!! - if you want something different for a change? TELEFON : 0242 753 22 96 - 0242 753 22 97 at the Tropic Apart Hotel on the beach.

sasa

Pimp My Sasha!
indian restaurant?
Hi Laura,

Like you i'm a huge fan of a good curry but so far all enquiries have drawn blanks..there simply doesn't seem to be any Indian restaurants in Antalya!!

I too have found the only Chinese restaurant in Ataturk Park and i would definately recommend the Sushi in Hillside Su Hotel..the best i've ever tasted!!

Gra..please do let us know if your friend does end up opening one esp. if it's in Antalya city..i'm dreaming of a Rogan Josh right now!!! :0)

angelaturkey

indian restaurant?
One For The Road bar in Side, just behind Yapi Kredi and Akbank by the big flag just before ruins road into Old Town, has special event evenings. I went to a fabulous CURRY EVENING there a couple of months ago. Check out ... www dot 14theroad dot site90.net ... they also have quiz evenings, bingo nights, New Years Eve and Christmas 'dos' etc... one special event every 6 weeks.

angelaturkey

indian restaurant?
CIDER + CURRY IN BELEK/KADRIYE - Bar Bekar: This bar / restaurant is halfway between the two towns of Belek and Kadriye on the main road between the two but is technically in Kadriye by a hundred yards or so. It has an international menu (you can get a curry or a Spaghetti Bolognese) but also serves dishes like "The All day Golfers Breakfast" which really does have proper sausages and bacon most of the time . There is a roof terrace that is open on the weekends through the summer and also sometimes in mid week. Prices are very competitive and this bar also stocks cider which is quite rare in the area. Plenty of expats and regular Belek visitors are to be found here almost all year round. There is a large TV screen and Sky Sports for football, golf and other sporting events, and they hold "Race Nights" and similar social events from time to time. (u:504xn:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom