Status
Not open for further replies.

missmo

missmo
India Gate Restaurant
Just like to say that we tried the Gate of India Restaurant on friday and was really impressed. I love my Korma and have been various places and have never found one to match our local indian restaurant at home untill Friday - Tom and I went with Dave and Larain, we all had different curries and all were most enjoyed - just like our curry at home

for those of you who have not been and would like to give the restaurant a try they are in a side street off attaturk road opposite carrefour

mo

mintyk

India Gate Restaurant
Re: Gate of India Restaurant

Been there lots of times and had take-aways. Each time the same,, delicious!

Lynn2

lynn2
India Gate Restaurant

is it expensive ?? if it's good they must use genuine indian spices ........

Tess

India Gate Restaurant

I adore Indian Food and have never had the opportunity to try Gate of India. Will defo try to make a point on my next visit. I have heard some great reports. My fave is Chicken Tikka Masala, oh and Peshwari Nan Bread, oh and some onion bhajis oh and cannot have them without mint yogurt. So next time for sure. (Poppadoms tooooooo)

alison09400

India Gate Restaurant

for those of you who have not been and would like to give the restaurant a try they are in a side street off attaturk road opposite carrefour

mo

Is this near the beach end or further up the town??

Tess, my favourite is chicken tikka masalla too ..... and love onion bajees; but I'm lucky to be married to someone who trained in the Moghul in the City Ceentre and can make fantastic indian food...although it takes a lot of begging for him to make anything in the house :slapme:

kernowians

India Gate Restaurant

It's on the side road next to Bim opposite Carre Four. It is called India Gate and really is very good.

mazanaldo

India Gate Restaurant

Yes this restaurant is small, but friendly and the food is delicious,especially their beef rogan josh,the beef is tender and succulent.We go there often and can recommend it to anyone who likes Indian food.It is reasonable price wise also,it wont break the bank, and they also do home deliveries.

The owners Okan and his wife Sinem,are extremely friendly, and go out of their way to make you welcome. Definately a 5 star eating place.

By the way the restaurant is actually called the India Gate, not gate of India.
It is located off Attaturk Boulevard, just behind Bim's.

The official address is Orista Gardens Apt no. 4 (Egemenlik Caddesi)

Enjoy

Tess

India Gate Restaurant

Is this near the beach end or further up the town??
Tess, my favourite is chicken tikka masalla too ..... and love onion bajees; but I'm lucky to be married to someone who trained in the Moghul in the City Ceentre and can make fantastic indian food...although it takes a lot of begging for him to make anything in the house :slapme:

Ahh you're jokin Alison, I would be as my namesake only Ten Ton Tess :croc:
It is up from the beach Alison, up a fair wee bit, up after the Million shop is Carrefour.
(forgot to mention Pilau Rice also yum)

thingthong

India Gate Restaurant

Excellent prices,looking forward to trying this place out during the summer so...............

puwer98

India Gate Restaurant

It was in December we last went but are going again next week

mazanaldo

India Gate Restaurant

Yes they do ımport all the orıgınal spıces so ıt tastes lıke a proper UK ı
Indıan really good wow!!

mazanaldo

India Gate Restaurant

Most maın courses are 13 tukısh lıra, rıce ıs 4 turkısh lıra, sıde dıshes are around 6 lıra,drınks are cheap ın comparıson to surroundıng area

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom