puwer98

India gate , Altinkum
Yesterday being my birthday we went to the India Gate, with Chris and her husband Will, Chris share the same day as mine, what a coincidence we all moved here within a month of each other. We left home at 7.45pm I had a thin coat on Susan just had a jumper, it had get very warm from earlier on in the day, and the north wind had dropped, we met them near to Goldstar 2 which is now closed (for the winter??) then on the top side of Gima and across the main road to the India Gate.

w8rgqv.jpg

We went in on our pre arranged visit, it was really warm in side and were made very welcome with the usual shaking hands and kissing.

I had the a beer (3tl) and a starter (onion bhaji), the main course was Chicken Bhuna.

After the meal they brought us a Chocolate birthday cake

10f6sf9.jpg

We had 3 beers and a vodka & coke plus 2 excellent well cooked and presented meal total cost 60tl. Chris and will's came to 65tl

2iiy7bl.jpg

The above shows Sinem & Okan owner of the India Gate restaurant. Both speak perfect English as do the young children.

Thankyou very much we really enjoyed our visit and will be coming again soon. they have an inside no smoking policy which is well signed.

Tess

India gate , Altinkum
Happy Birthday Glynn, glad you had a good night. Thanks for the pics and the mail, boy love your cake, I do love a chocolate birthday cake LOL!!!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom