Bill F

Inc Cosmetic dentistry
Hi, can anyone recommend a good dentist who can carry out making a new bridge as well as carrying out root canal treatment between turgutreis and bodrum whilst I am here. Thank you in anticipation of a reply.

angelaturkey

Days On The Beach in Side
Inc Cosmetic dentistry
This quoted from another Forum = Murat is in Turgutreis behind the bike shop on the first floor one of the nurses spoke quite good english few years ago husband had root canal work but still ended up having the tooth out total cost £30

And another = Fabulous dentist just up from the dolmus station in Turgutreis on the main road.

Saved my life in August when my front tooth fell out on the plane to Bodrum!! lol

Had an impossible job and only charged 75 ytl would have cost me £250 at home!!

And also this one = İf you turn Left at the first set of lights on the main road into Bodrum, there is a dentist on the left hand side Cengiz ( I don't remember his surname) there is a sign at first floor level , as is his surgery. The entrance is at the rear of the building. He is a very good dentist and he is very reasonable with his prices.
He charged me £800.00 for work I had been quoted £3150.00 in the UK.
I think the shop below his surgery is a motorcycle shop.
Hope this helps.

Inc Cosmetic dentistry
I had crowns fitted by Dr Ufuk Kayhan in Yalikavak, wonderful results.
Very professional. Extremely nice man.

Tel. 0252 385 5536

Inc Cosmetic dentistry
Hi, my name is Steve. I work in Acibadem dental department. We have an excellent dental department here at Acibadem Hospital in Ortakent. I can set up a free consultation for you if you want. PM me for more details or call me on 05071545029.

Bill F

Inc Cosmetic dentistry
Hi, can anyone recommend a good dentist who can carry out making a new bridge as well as carrying out root canal treatment between turgutreis and bodrum whilst I am here. Thank you in anticipation of a reply.
Sorry I didnt thank you for replying to my earlier post. I will be looking into dentists when I arrive this week. Thank you Bill

Bill F

Inc Cosmetic dentistry
I had crowns fitted by Dr Ufuk Kayhan in Yalikavak, wonderful results.
Very professional. Extremely nice man.

Tel. 0252 385 5536
I forgot to thank you for replying to my earlier post I will be looking into dentists when I come over this week. Kind regards Bill

Bill F

Inc Cosmetic dentistry
Hi, my name is Steve. I work in Acibadem dental department. We have an excellent dental department here at Acibadem Hospital in Ortakent. I can set up a free consultation for you if you want. PM me for more details or call me on 05071545029.
Hi Steve, I dont know if my earlier message got to you today so writing again. Im coming out today for 3 weeks and then a longer stay in September/October . Ill try and telephone you from my hotel, may I ask are you on whats app ? as I can only phone from my phone this way when abroad . Please private message me

evo80

Inc Cosmetic dentistry
Regards WhatsApp, you will know if someone is on WhatsApp once you put their num in your ordinary contact list in your mob ,if they are on WhatsApp it will auto appear in the WhatsApp contact list in your mob.
Just put Steve in my list and he appears in my WhatsApp list .

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom