bellydancer

bellydancer
in search of yorkshire terrier
hi, does anyone know where i can buy a tea cup yorkshire terrier, we lost our dog 2 months ago after he was stung by a scorpion, we have been to marmaris,kusadasi,and surrounding areas of didim where we live, any advice would be welcome.

Skiddly

Its been said before on previous threads but please consider a street dog, they make lovely pets and there is no shortage of them wherever you live.

bellydancer

bellydancer
yes i know there are many here, but i have an allergy to dog fur, yorkshire terriers have hair,we took in a street dog for the first year, he had to live outside , he was one that was poisened at the end of the season ,but thankyou for replying mary

SuperBogs

I miss you Pebble
There is a pet shop in Ankara at the Anka Mall ( I believe that's what the mall is called) They had a yorkie puppy there a few days ago.

I can try to learn more if your interested. I am driving to Bodrum tomorrow morning, if you had wanted it I could have brought it that far.

Biker Bob

Natalie

Hi , yes Sahibinden is very helpful I would check on there.

Just to let you know there is no such thing as a 'Teacup Yorkshire Terrier'

Good luck finding your dog x

eileen

the tea cup yorksire terrier in turkey they mean the toy one but as we brits keep saying its the size of a cup that where its come from

Natalie

eileen said:
the tea cup yorksire terrier in turkey they mean the toy one but as we brits keep saying its the size of a cup that where its come from

Yup I know :) .. I just meant like there isn't a Yorkshire Terrier and a Tea Cup Yorkshire Terrier - which people have started getting confused with :) ,there the same breed.

:)

--
Natalie x

eileen

ahh right that what i ment
if any one can help mary please do she missing her little love .pip he was called bless him

bellydancer

bellydancer
thankyou all, yes i am really miss my companion but someone may have come to my aid i will now have to wait a couple of months to find out ,keeping my fingers crossed,

duttssie

duttssie
Natalie said:
Hi , yes Sahibinden is very helpful I would check on there.

Just to let you know there is no such thing as a 'Teacup Yorkshire Terrier'

Good luck finding your dog x
the official name is tea cup yorki , as assighned by the kennel club , i have one
a toy yorki is biggeri hope you get one they are just the best x dutts

Last edited:

peter the postie

Wer'e not really here
duttssie said:
the official name is tea cup yorki , as assighned by the kennel club , i have one
a toy yorki is biggeri hope you get one they are just the best x dutts

Oh my god we have a toy yorkie and I never knew they were also known as tea cups!
Sally is a right old bird at 14 years old, had a big op to remove ovarian cancer last year, is stone deaf, and has cataracts lol. But she's still nimble on her little legs and means the world to us :thumbup:

bellydancer

bellydancer
ahh she is beautiful, still waiting in hope i will have another,they are very intelligant dogs

peter the postie

Wer'e not really here
She's a doll :love: And she's been through the mill in the past six months. I forgot to mention that she also gulped down some mouse poison just after last christmas. We had to rush her fitting to the emergency vet at 02.30 and we really thought we had lost her, but yet again she fought her way though!!

I think a lot of people get the wrong impression of Yorkie's. Yes they are lap dogs, but they aren't at all snappy. Your'e right, they are very intelligent too.

I really hope that you manage to find another "tea cup", I can't imagine how you felt when you lost your little companion. They are worth their weight in gold.

bellydancer

bellydancer
yes they are so clever, he was adored by all that knew us he was well known where we live,pip was not even a yappie dog still not got over him and will never replace him but would still like to give another yorkie a good life, hope yours keeps going for a few more years

bellydancer

bellydancer
hi just to say after lots of searching we now have a new pup, we have named him billy. he was advertised in a pet shop in izmir,we rang and went over and fell in love with him,we have had him over a week now and he his settling in great although when we got him we noticed hairloss ,our vet here in altinkum has been great ,treating him for mites ,poor dog only knew how to scratch but after all the injections and lotions he is doing good these last couple of days , he has another course of injections next week so hopefully he will be rid of them, well off now to play and enjoy our new companion, bellydancer

bodhorn

hey there, really sorry to hear about your last dog. i can understand why you want a yorkie as we brought ours over from the uk - she is the the large breed and is one of the family. the only problem we have with her is she doesnt like cats and she's had a few run in's with the street cats who live here and they always seem to have her measure but she just doent learn or stop trying to chase them.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom