Status
Not open for further replies.
In Reply To Pebbles
In reply to pebbles I did not start the thread but I think the person who did was trying to STIR IT UP the point I was trying to make is that here we go again Muslims flying aircraft in to buildings I can not see what a plane crash in the US does to encourage people to visit Turkiye a country and People I love dearly and I STRONGLY OBJECT to being accused of stirring it up .
:27:

Gail

In Reply To Pebbles
David started the thread and I don't think for one minute he was trying to "stir things up". Pebble replied with the name of one of the poor guys who had been killed in the crash. I don't think anyone was trying to insinuate it was Muslims who had caused the crash :crazy: David was asking if anyone had heard what had happened, I don't see any harm in that, this is an open forum.

In Reply To Pebbles
Thank you for that reply moderator and what about the rule of showing respect to other members does this not apply to moderators :crazy: < nice one
Can I suggest if David needs news he can try logging on to one of the many news web sites.

1- The #1 rule is to show respect for all members. If you do not agree with a fellow member, be courteous in your response. If you do not address fellow members on the board with respect, be prepared to lose your membership forthwith.

Last edited:

parrot

In Reply To Pebbles
friar tuck said:
In reply to pebbles I did not start the thread but I think the person who did was trying to STIR IT UP the point I was trying to make is that here we go again Muslims flying aircraft in to buildings I can not see what a plane crash in the US does to encourage people to visit Turkiye a country and People I love dearly and I STRONGLY OBJECT to being accused of stirring it up
:27:
Excuse me but no one raised anything about Muslims until you brought it up, I will desist from saying anymore on this thread as upsetting one person today already,is one too many.

Gail

In Reply To Pebbles
friar tuck said:
Thank you for that reply moderator and what about the rule of showing respect to other members does this not apply to moderators :crazy: < nice one
Can I suggest if David needs news he can try logging on to one of the many news web sites.

1- The #1 rule is to show respect for all members. If you do not agree with a fellow member, be courteous in your response. If you do not address fellow members on the board with respect, be prepared to lose your membership forthwith.

I didn't apply you were crazy, I was trying to say it would be crazy to think it was muslims who had crashed the plane. I will repeat myself again for you, this is an open forum and if people want to open threads on here about news or other subjects they can, as you yourself have done in the past.

I am now closing this thread, if you wish to continue with this I suggest you do it by pm to myself or to Mushtaq.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom