In Hisaronu, are any bars open and showing Football this winter ?
As we are staying in Hisaronu from early January until April 2012 my question is ... are there, or will there be any bars open locally where I can get my `football fix` on monday or wednesday nights and saturdays and Sundays ?

alim08

Hi there are a few bars open in ovacik and hisaronu that play the football, cubanna bar hisaronu, cc's ovacik, yasaroulgu hotel ovacik, Hope this was helpful Alice

normbosh

hi the fez bar is open football all year round

Hi .. thanks for the info folks :) the Cubana bar was open last winter but I was told that this winter they would not be opening.. is that correct ? if thats the case then it will be the `Fez`

alim08

Cubanna is open weekends but if you want a game on in the week they are happy to open, i watch footy every friday in there, also friar tucks ovacik play most games

tintagel

Remember to take your lonjohns with you, it's bl**dy freezing up in them there mountains at that time brr!

Have a nice stay :)

Thanks for that Alim08 :) I went in there a couple of times last winter ( new years eve week ) and liked it in there. Curious though as what `footie` you watch on friday nights ? :) mon / tues / or wednesday nights yes.. but friday nights ? :)

Dee1

HI, Happy Harrys , chit chat bar in Ovacik is open all year, and shows football, aswell as a good music quiz on a Friday night .

Latest Posts

Top Bottom